The Student Room Group

Movies you hated but critics loved

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Anything about US and catching terrorists. They are **** boring and lies.

Anything about being black. Like The Help. Precious. Just so :ahhhhh:

Anything about space like Interstellar, Gravity (they are literally the same: dude and chick floating around. Actually I didn't see either, maybe they're diff but I am 100% not interested blegh)

Anything with Leonardo Da Vinci Cappucino in it

:colonhash:

On the flip side why has no one from Harry Potter got awards for starring in that :'(

You talking about the greatest actor of his generation, Leonardo di caprio?
Original post by Vividly clear
You talking about the greatest actor of his generation, Leonardo di caprio?

Greatest actor? Lol name me one film he did this decade that can grant him that title...?

Oscars finally put him out of his misery for begging it for so long lool he is too soft looking and talking for half his roles where he overdoes it all
It took him bear rape to get an award pffffttt threw him a pity award before he gets too old and loses his looks.
Fight club, Godfather 1, Avatar and Frozen

fight club was a mess but sick plot twist come on
Original post by 0to100
Greatest actor? Lol name me one film he did this decade that can grant him that title...?

Oscars finally put him out of his misery for begging it for so long lool he is too soft looking and talking for half his roles where he overdoes it all
It took him bear rape to get an award pffffttt threw him a pity award before he gets too old and loses his looks.

Inception?
I really hated Deadpool.
I think you're going through an identity crisis.
Original post by Suprite
Inception?

You're naming a film that was supposedly good, but what about his acting in it? Subpar as usual no? Boring in one bit, over the top in another? No? That's what he does.
Original post by 0to100

LOL, Di caprio's catalogue of top class box office movies along with his smashing performances easily make him the greatest actor of his generation, him Day lewis and De Niro.

The aviator, Titanic, wolf of wall street, The departed, Inception, shutter island, Great gatsby, catch me if you can etc.

"Lol name me one film he did this decade that can grant him that title"

I'll name you 3

Departed, Django unchained and Inception
@Vividly clear well name a film. And dont say Inception
LOL, Di caprio's catalogue of top class box office movies along with his smashing performances easily make him the greatest actor of his generation, him Day lewis and De Niro.

The aviator, Titanic, wolf of wall street, The departed, Inception, shutter island, Great gatsby, catch me if you can etc.

"Lol name me one film he did this decade that can grant him that title"

I'll name you 3

Departed, Django unchained and Inception

First off calm down fanboy. I said films THIS decade.

I also didn't ask to name his resume. I know the films he was IN. HOW WAS HIS ACTING THOUGH. He didn't make those films good. Those films couldn't even make HIM good..

Again did it not take a bear rape scene 30 yrs into his career to get an oscar? Is that not pity? lol
Original post by 0to100
@Vividly clear well name a film. And dont say Inception

The Departed, Django unchained

Even though his best films came around the late 90's to the mid 2000's
I wanna know where is Depp and Pitt's lead actor awards? I dont give a **** about BOX OFFICE. I'm talking about they're acting as in even if it's a bad film or small film how were their performances? If ppl are gnna bicker like 14 yr old butthurt fangirlies don't bother quoting.
The Departed, Django unchained

Even though his best films came around the late 90's to the mid 2000's

He tries too hard mate. End of.
Damon is better than him and thats saying a lot.

He wasnt good in Wolf either. He is just baby faced and timid with his acting and so he overdoes the crying, the screaming...hence why gifs were made to mock those same scenes...

just google "leonardo di caprio crying gif"
"leonardo di caprio screaming gif"
they show how extra he is with his emotions lool begging for oscars.
Original post by 0to100
First off calm down fanboy. I said films THIS decade.

All 3 of those movies I mentioned came put this decade.

Departed = 2006

Django unchained = 2012

Inception = 2010

Original post by 0to100

I also didn't ask to name his resume. I know the films he was IN. HOW WAS HIS ACTING THOUGH. He didn't make those films good. Those films couldn't even make HIM good..

Again did it not take a bear rape scene 30 yrs into his career to get an oscar? Is that not pity? lol

If anything he was robbed of the oscar in 1998 and in 2013 for the wolf of wall street, he alone made that movie what it was, especially the scene when he was acting paralymptic after taking the ludes

[video="youtube;roqJSfDuWt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqJSfDuWt4[/video]
leo dicaprios acting in django unchained is different class
Reply 35

Departed = 2006

Django unchained = 2012

Inception = 2010

If anything he was robbed of the oscar in 1998 and in 2013 for the wolf of wall street, he alone made that movie what it was, especially the scene when he was acting paralymptic after taking the ludes

[video="youtube;roqJSfDuWt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqJSfDuWt4[/video]

Omg the departed and unchained are perfect movies!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Green Mile is honestly just boring. The Lego Movie is one of the worst films I've ever watched. The Harry Potter franchise is okay but no where near as good as everyone makes out.
We are talking about top class actors and this guy mentioned Brad Pitt

Hahaha
Original post by I am Kira
Omg the departed and unchained are perfect movies!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Especially the departed

[video="youtube;b66y1LHixqY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b66y1LHixqY[/video]

Departed = 2006

Django unchained = 2012

Inception = 2010

2006 is not this decade bro! This decade is 2010-2020...

Also how was he good in those films?

Ok so he's crawling...

That yr Matthew dude took it for playing a gay with AIDS.

Course Leo won't win, and he almost cried lol

Dallas Buyers Club snatched all the awards that yr, everyone was butthurt. Except Leto who STILL cant come up for air trying to get 30 Seconds to Mars anywhere loool

If anyone was robbed it was Brad Pitt and Fassbender for 12 Yrs bro.

Quick Reply

Latest