The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pete123456josh
Idk what the steps are but I did Fmaths and Chem aswell loooooool
ABC, maths fmaths Chem... C4 and fp2/3 messed me :frown:(

What exam board are you on, STEP is a maths exam used in Cambridge offers for maths mostly, and a few other subjects on occasion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by drandy76
What exam board are you on, STEP is a maths exam used in Cambridge offers for maths mostly, and a few other subjects on occasion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ocr chem
Maths edexcel
Ocr chem
Maths edexcel

I was OCR for both, looks like I'm not the only one who got shafted by their chemistry papers this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was OCR for both, looks like I'm not the only one who got shafted by their chemistry papers this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dw broo the boundaries ffs... Did u resit any and what did I get for f324/5
Dw broo the boundaries ffs... Did u resit any and what did I get for f324/5

Nah, got two Es, went from a B in AS

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, got two Es, went from a B in AS

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got a d last year.. Resat both.. Two c's for as and two ds for a2
Idk what the steps are but I did Fmaths and Chem aswell loooooool
ABC, maths fmaths Chem... C4 and fp2/3 messed me :frown:(

yeah, this year i messed up too... AAB maths fm and economics.. was predicted A*A*A...it is ok. uni is going to be the time to shine xd
Is it hella weird to bring alcohol for your fridge? I just wanna be prepared peeps ✌🏻️
Reply 108

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. Those chem boundaries sucked, although everyone i spoke to after said f324/5 were great I didn't so much. Luckily my AS kept me within a B. I did OCR Bio, Chem and Use of maths (yeah i know not real maths :/ ) but was super happy with everything else and ended up with A*AB. Now I just hope I made the right call to study biomed at kings but I also can't wait, and good luck with maths.
Who got their timetable already? How is it?
Original post by nickoh
Nope. Those chem boundaries sucked, although everyone i spoke to after said f324/5 were great I didn't so much. Luckily my AS kept me within a B. I did OCR Bio, Chem and Use of maths (yeah i know not real maths :/ ) but was super happy with everything else and ended up with A*AB. Now I just hope I made the right call to study biomed at kings but I also can't wait, and good luck with maths.

Thanks, best of luck with biomed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kingdrakiwi
Someone helpp! Forgive me im so dumb. i have been to the area a couple of times. But for my induction (history) which building is it?? There's quite a few and it's all confusing. I come from temple station and it's supposedly a 6 minute walk. Just a picture will do ;_;

Me too!! its Strand building (on the left) a 2 min walk from Temple station. There will probably be current students around the station to direct you-like they did for me in the open day.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by blablabla12345
Me too!! its Strand building (on the left) a 2 min walk from Temple station. There will probably be current students around the station to direct you-like they did for me in the open day.

omg thank you for replying!! i feel a lot better now
Original post by kingdrakiwi
omg thank you for replying!! i feel a lot better now

That's good! :smile:
I'm still so nervous! I heard the inside of the building is rlly confusing😭😭
Has anyone completed their enrolment?

I cant log into KCLSU website to join societies or do I do that during freshers fair? Im so confused
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
Has anyone completed their enrolment?

I cant log into KCLSU website to join societies or do I do that during freshers fair? Im so confused

By enrolment do you mean the profile?
Original post by LE0NFIRE
By enrolment do you mean the profile?

Uploading the pic and online profile thing yea
Reply 117
Can we all list the events that we have bought tickets to so far. At the moment I have:
KCL ball
Ministry of Sound
Circus.
Ibiza white party
I bought the kclsu wristband , the London wristband, and a ticket to the KCL ball. Just realized that a lot of events on the wristbands overlap .... Whoops 👏🏻
Original post by OrdinaryStudent
Uploading the pic and online profile thing yea

Yeah, i have done that. I haven't done anything about the fresher's week though. Have you?

Latest