The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
:colonhash: I thought you changed lol

I changed my attitude not my wardrobe...that bag was expensive :colone:
This thread is cracking me up! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I happen to be bengali so this is quite funny.
Typically they're in the East End, luckily I don't live there as south asian communites gossip and as I am not an orthodox muslim bengali girl, rumours would fl for sure!

Bengalis tend to be tan to dusky skin tones. Although there are lighter/fairer bengalis (me included).
I find it hard to tell Pakistanis and Indians appart but they do have somewhat different features to us bengalis. I've noticed Pakistanis have bigger hook noses, Indians have smaller noses (the girls anyways) and bengalis are a mix from my experience. Pakistanis are more pale and have lighter hair colour and eye colour. Eyeshape wise, indians have more almond shaped eyes and bengalis have big eyes.
Reply 62
Original post by AnaHansolo
This thread is cracking me up! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I happen to be bengali so this is quite funny.
Typically they're in the East End, luckily I don't live there as south asian communites gossip and as I am not an orthodox muslim bengali girl, rumours would fl for sure!

Bengalis tend to be tan to dusky skin tones. Although there are lighter/fairer bengalis (me included).
I find it hard to tell Pakistanis and Indians appart but they do have somewhat different features to us bengalis. I've noticed Pakistanis have bigger hook noses, Indians have smaller noses (the girls anyways) and bengalis are a mix from my experience. Pakistanis are more pale and have lighter hair colour and eye colour. Eyeshape wise, indians have more almond shaped eyes and bengalis have big eyes.

East end??? You mean East London??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
I changed my attitude not my wardrobe...that bag was expensive :colone:

I guess it's start :colonhash: hopefully you will change your wardrobe soon. So what attracted you to being a roadman anyway? :holmes:
Original post by Escanor

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah east london
All over!
Reply 66
Original post by Escanor

Posted from TSR Mobile

*the north Indians!! whaat most bengalis I know have small
eyes lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
I do too (know light and dark bengalies/bangladeshis) which is why I said in that thread "Guess where I'm from" don't play dumb come on. Cuz you quoted me 1st like what I said was off.

The OP was white looking in skin but Asian in hair and facial features. And I said that and you were like ":facepalm2: And 41b said most bengalis are known to be dark like himself...? And you agreed I believe so Im confused like Im tryna learn here lol.

I don't think I've ever spoken to 41b, I know he posted in the same thread but I cant remember what he said lolol..
I get it if you thought she looked bangladeshi but it was odd how you mentioned the 'red hue' to her skin and her 'frizzy hair' (amongst other features) being the telltale signs of her ethnicity when they are definitely not specific to bangladeshis...I just found it odd and funny, that's all :lol:
Reply 68
Tbh they are everywhere hahaha!
Reply 69
My turn: do you like black guys?

if no, then I understand. Cultural differences.
Its cool though - we always find a way with other races
If you can make good Biryani they'll come flocking to you.
Reply 71
This whole conversation is so hilarious LOOL
Reply 72
Original post by Blue Butterfly
If you can make good Biryani they'll come flocking to you.

Looool
Reply 73
I'm not trying to be rude but this is true that most Asian (Bengalis, Pakistani) girls will not go out with a guy with a different race or culture other than their own especially if not muslim. But there are a couple but they are the ones that have a "double life" and won't last. (Most/nearly all of my friends are either Bengali or Pakistani so i know)
(edited 7 years ago)
In the river, where all the other fishes are.
Smell of fish doe
Reply 76
Original post by Carthaginian
In the river, where all the other fishes are.

Original post by al-ShagDaddy
Smell of fish doe

Funny enough, i hate fish lul.
Original post by Escanor
Funny enough, i hate fish lul.

Fake Bengi confirmed
Original post by mr T 999
I guess it's start :colonhash: hopefully you will change your wardrobe soon. So what attracted you to being a roadman anyway? :holmes:

What's wrong with my wardrobe? lol nothing attracted me, it just happened. I didnt realise I was one till I was told I was one. I still am road just not a criminal if you get me.

Don't cringe but guess who's in the back....:ninja: lol

Were about 16 year old here hehee
Reply 79
Original post by 123moon
I'm not trying to be rude but this is true that most Asian (Bengalis, Pakistani) girls will not go out with a guy with a different race or culture other than their own especially if not muslim. But there are a couple but they are the ones that have a "double life" and won't last. (Most/nearly all of my friends are either Bengali or Pakistani so i know)

Not true, I know so many asian girls that like black guys. Im bengali and my exes were all black. You cant just assume that, as for the double life, what do you mean?

Latest

Trending

Trending