The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Is there a roehampton facebook group?

I noticed there was a closed group for freshers last year... has one been posted yet?
Reply 1
There are several groups about, I'm sure if you search "Roehampton Freshers 2016/2017" or something similar, you will find something. However, NONE of these are official Roehampton groups, so those running the groups constantly post things promoting their products, or will post about "Freshers Events" that are complete scams and are not affiliated with Roehampton. So whilst you should still totally join just to chat to other freshers, please don't click on any of those links or give any info or money away to the admins of the groups
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SGWo
There are several groups about, I'm sure if you search "Roehampton Freshers 2016/2017" or something similar, you will find something. However, NONE of these are official Roehampton groups, so those running the groups constantly post things promoting their products, or will post about "Freshers Events" that are complete scams and are not affiliated with Roehampton. So whilst you should still totally join just to chat to other freshers, please don't click on any of those links or give any info or money away to the admins of the groups

Oh ok great thanks! Just wondering do people randomly message others on facebook or something? Or is there one big chat?
Reply 3
Original post by Student167
Oh ok great thanks! Just wondering do people randomly message others on facebook or something? Or is there one big chat?

I can message you with links to the two groups I'm in? and I have a group chat with my accommodation and one for my course! At the moment it's just a lot of "IS ANYONE IN [_______]" trying to find flat & course mates :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending