The Student Room Group

A Level reforms , bad for graduate medicine applicants

Hiya guys , I plan to do apply to undergrad medicine as a graduate and am currently in my first year of university. To do this I need to take Chem/Bio A levels, I thought this would be pretty easy but having just googled the A level reforms think it will be quite hard. Would I have to take all of A level chem/bio in one year? Also I read that Wales will not be having these reforms, would it be possible to have my exams there.

Thanks.
Original post by shockwaver100
Hiya guys , I plan to do apply to undergrad medicine as a graduate and am currently in my first year of university. To do this I need to take Chem/Bio A levels, I thought this would be pretty easy but having just googled the A level reforms think it will be quite hard. Would I have to take all of A level chem/bio in one year? Also I read that Wales will not be having these reforms, would it be possible to have my exams there.

Thanks.

I very much doubt that you'll have to do the A-Levels all in one year, I'm sure you can still do them in two
Reply 2
Why would you choose undergrad after already doing a degree?

you do realise there is no funding for that right? You can only get grad med funded if you already have a degree.
Original post by Spudhead
Why would you choose undergrad after already doing a degree?

you do realise there is no funding for that right? You can only get grad med funded if you already have a degree.

Contradiction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending