The Student Room Group

Your saviour for those taking AQA philosophy

Yes, it's difficult. Yes, most people I know who did it failed (literally). That was me last year, I got a D. But I repeated AS/ did A2 and achieved an A at the end. Since one of my teachers was completely incompetent, and I had to basically teach myself... If anyone is doing AS/A2 aqa philosophy I have a bunch of A A* resources including model answers, essays, summary breakdown, basically everything lol. I can also give tips on revising and how to time manage. I want to do this because last year for me there was literally no help online/any model answers since it's a new spec and I know how hard it can be. You're welcome :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Really? That would be awesome! I start tomorrow and have philosophy and I'm really nervous, as I've heard about how difficult it's meant to be :frown:
Reply 2
Hi, boblauren. Can I have a copy of your resources. I would be really helpful. Perhaps upload them here for other people to use? Or can you email them?
It would be great if you message or attach your resources! Or if you have any tips for the AS? thanks :biggrin:
Original post by bobolauren
Yes, it's difficult. Yes, most people I know who did it failed (literally). That was me last year, I got a D. But I repeated AS/ did A2 and achieved an A at the end. Since one of my teachers was completely incompetent, and I had to basically teach myself... If anyone is doing AS/A2 aqa philosophy I have a bunch of A A* resources including model answers, essays, summary breakdown, basically everything lol. I can also give tips on revising and how to time manage. I want to do this because last year for me there was literally no help online/any model answers since it's a new spec and I know how hard it can be. You're welcome :smile:

Would you be able to send resources to [personal info removed] much appreciated!
Reply 5

any modal answers/essays for a2 philosophy would be a m a z i n g
Reply 6

Any A2 revision help and advice would be great
I did A Level Philo and honestly, learning essay structure (arguments, counter arguments, evidence, etc) and then making sure I could write using that structure for different topics (yes, there will be reading ...) was the most useful thing. Because you can have some fantastic points, but unless you argue correctly and back them up with actual philosophy and philosophers, you're ****ed.
Reply 8
Hi i'd be really grateful if you could send me any resources you have for AS as i will be re taking it for the second time this year
Reply 9
Hi, please could you send me the resources for AS and A2?
That would be awesome! I started philosophy and need some help.

what modules did you do? im doing philosophy of religion-3B and for ethics Unit 4C-Moral decision making.
Please can you PM me I would appreciate it so much!!!!
xxxxx
(edited 6 years ago)
I need model answers so badly :frown:
Please PM them me too
Finding this Year challenging. Which modules are you taking? I'm doing philosophy,ethics and Buddhism. Since there's now more content it's so hard!! Anyone else finding Buddhism is spread all over the place!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hey, if you're still here I would love any resources you could send. I got a D last year and am resitting as well. I hope I can get an A too!

please pm me them
Reply 19
I would be so grateful if you could PM me some resources.. i got a D at AS last year and i am really hoping to improve my grade. Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending