The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999

Where have you been? :colonhash: You left me by myself on pokémon firered :colonhash:

Oh nice what you studying?

I know I'm so sorry :colondollar: when I know I have time I'll revive it and hopefully people will play again. Just had a break from TSR but back now :h: I did this a while ago back in march-ish until june. Idk i just have to have hiatuses every now and then!

I'm studying Music Technology at Leeds Beckett :biggrin:

Original post by 04MR17
104247Oh I'm so glad you're OK. You just disappeared and I didn't know what had happened to you. We're still getting fake accounts from you know who, and there may be an exciting new development coming soon...

Well at least he keeps the count going :smile: He should just stick to one account (and avoid getting banned)

What's this development?

Original post by eternaforest
I know I'm so sorry :colondollar: when I know I have time I'll revive it and hopefully people will play again. Just had a break from TSR but back now :h: I did this a while ago back in march-ish until june. Idk i just have to have hiatuses every now and then!

I'm studying Music Technology at Leeds Beckett :biggrin:

No worries I also take breaks from TSR aswell every now and again. In fact my longest break I've taken was between 6-8 months lol.

You could have at least told me you were leaving :frown: I was there posting all by myself and then the thread died :rip:

What made you choose music technology?
Original post by mr T 999

No worries I also take breaks from TSR aswell every now and again. In fact my longest break I've taken was between 6-8 months lol.

You could have at least told me you were leaving :frown: I was there posting all by myself and then the thread died :rip:

What made you choose music technology?

We'll make TSR plays pokemon great again soon :laugh:

And i chose music technology because that's what im interested in :biggrin: i produce music as a hobby but i want to become professional, hopefully work in a studio one day :smile:

Reply 4245
Original post by eternaforest
Hey guys :smile: Good to see the count is still Going on nicely!

I had to take a break from TSR for a bit but im doing fine now :biggrin: I'm also an undergraduate now and will be starting University in a couple weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey eterna :smile:

Yep, we've kept everything going nicely, dealing with anything and everything that we've had to :yep:

Awesome, what university and what course? :smile: Hope you enjoy it :smile:

Original post by spotify95

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Hi Cheese :smile:

Hi Cheese :smile:

:wavey: I'm eating mini cheddars rn, jealous? :mmm:
104,269 :yum:

I'm jealous :u:

But Val, she's in the spoiler isn't she? I haven't opened it but I'm laughing enough now and if I actually see her I will actually lose it Cheese! This is actually very serious business here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I'm jealous :u:

But Val, she's in the spoiler isn't she? I haven't opened it but I'm laughing enough now and if I actually see her I will actually lose it Cheese! This is actually very serious business here

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put lots of effort into the spoiler
pls look at it

or here

Spoiler

Nope! :smile: I'm absolutely fine at the moment! :smile:

Nope! :smile: I'm absolutely fine at the moment! :smile:

That's good, question is, is your laptop/phone/internet/device/life? :mmm: