The Student Room Group

Help !!!

I failed year 12 and today is my first day and I don't want to do it. I failed in maths physics history but got a B in Dt.

I am doing a2 Dt. But I am doing psychology history and economics as. And I need maths but I got a U and I'm not sure if school would budge. They might let me do it or not. In which case should I teach myself maths and sit it as an individual candidate which school said I could do.
Original post by 171819
I failed year 12 and today is my first day and I don't want to do it. I failed in maths physics history but got a B in Dt.

I am doing a2 Dt. But I am doing psychology history and economics as. And I need maths but I got a U and I'm not sure if school would budge. They might let me do it or not. In which case should I teach myself maths and sit it as an individual candidate which school said I could do.

Well if the school refuse to let you sit maths with them, at least you know you have the option to sit it as a private candidate. It's difficult, but definitely doable. They're letting you give history another go though so it's worth a try :smile:
Reply 2
is it possible to get 5 A's, if I work everyday non stop!

Quick Reply

Latest