The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

What tickets to buy for freshers???

SU band or single tickets from the paper parties? if so, which events?
Original post by 13051997
SU band or single tickets from the paper parties? if so, which events?

So many people in my year bought the paper or SU band and i dont know one person who didnt regret it.
to get your moneys worth for both bands you need to attend nearly every night in the calender and most find that they like a variety of different nights at different venues. Flatmates will be doing things etc. And everyone ends up hardly using their bands as the queues are so long anyway (yes there is a queue jump with the bands but most people have bands so the queue is just as long as normal).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Natalierm2707
So many people in my year bought the paper or SU band and i dont know one person who didnt regret it.
to get your moneys worth for both bands you need to attend nearly every night in the calender and most find that they like a variety of different nights at different venues. Flatmates will be doing things etc. And everyone ends up hardly using their bands as the queues are so long anyway (yes there is a queue jump with the bands but most people have bands so the queue is just as long as normal).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it not worth it then? Really worried as they seem to be selling out...so don't want to be left with going nowhere!
Original post by 13051997
Is it not worth it then? Really worried as they seem to be selling out...so don't want to be left with going nowhere!

I dont know one person who doesn't think it was a waste of money really, your choice but i personally wouldnt bother, i never had an issue of getting into a club without a wristband.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Natalierm2707
I dont know one person who doesn't think it was a waste of money really, your choice but i personally wouldnt bother, i never had an issue of getting into a club without a wristband.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Would it be okay getting into the events/parties without any wristband? I haven't bought any bands and was just planning to pay on the door for everything, is that possible?
Original post by e.wilkinson1998
Would it be okay getting into the events/parties without any wristband? I haven't bought any bands and was just planning to pay on the door for everything, is that possible?

thats what i did last year and It was fine. I got in everywhere but the ticketed events (so freshers ball etc.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending