The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vividly clear
Oh please, Queen Mary is probably the worst RG uni out there. Piss poor facilities, a trash Engineering department, a mediocre library, ridiculously awful location surrounded by dirty chicken restaurants and probably the worst lecturers in London.

So apart from that, what do you like about it? :teehee:
Original post by Fullofsurprises
So apart from that, what do you like about it? :teehee:

The muslim girls there are really hot
Original post by Twinpeaks
Oh God I'd love to see you in real life. :rofl:

Such s small, small individual. Your lecturers would see through you in an instant, time for a reality check my dear. People like you are always the first to go. Always.

Original post by alow
hahahahahahahahaha

Whatever you say buddy

Spoiler

Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
so KCL admit people like Vividly clear?

Original post by alow
It seems so, unfortunately for them.

When you three are done playing "who wants to be a brown-noser"

I'll be here
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Kings is overrated as hell

whenever Kings students talk about their uni in the same breadth as something like UCL I cagegif in my head.

ucl IS better but kings is nothing to scoff at.
also really how can someone say LSE is overrated :/
Reply 125

I'll be here

You care far too much about ranking tables. Get a life.
Original post by alow
You care far too much about ranking tables. Get a life.

Okay
Reply 127
Okay

Great. Looks like that's sorted then.
Sheffield is underrated IMO. A solid institution which provides an all rounded good university experience.

I'll be here
Dude i don't swing that way. You're deffo going to do that exact act to the lecturers and staff at the SUPERIOR KCL ! :laugh:
Original post by JTFrith
Sheffield is underrated IMO. A solid institution which provides an all rounded good university experience.
Nah but according to Vividly clear KCL is transcendent compared to Sheffield :laugh:
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Nah but according to Vividly clear KCL is transcendent compared to Sheffield :laugh:

I Never said that you troll
Reply 132

Just accept it. For undergraduate courses KCL is decidedly mediocre.

They're really good for postgraduate (in fact I am looking at applying there for a PhD) but for undergrad they're really nothing special.
Original post by alow
Just accept it. For undergraduate courses KCL is decidedly mediocre.

They're really good for postgraduate (in fact I am looking at applying there for a PhD) but for undergrad they're really nothing special.

You are nothing special

What do you think about Edinburgh and Birmingham? Are they decent universities to apply for?
Reply 135
You are nothing special

The undergrad degrees are terribly hopeless. I plan to study there for the postgrad - seems that the postgrad departments have a lot more to offer than undergrad.
Original post by grassntai
What do you think about Edinburgh and Birmingham? Are they decent universities to apply for?

Both are top Universities, especially Edinburgh, they are another university I'll rank above KCL. Birmingham is as good but not better than KCL.
Reply 137
You are nothing special

Then what does that make you?
Original post by Dnkz7
The undergrad degrees are terribly hopeless. I plan to study there for the postgrad - seems that the postgrad departments have a lot more to offer than undergrad.

Keep telling yourself that.

I'm sure their prestigious Politics Medicine and Law degrees are "terribly hopeless" and you going to maybe Westminster university has a top degree.
Original post by alow
Then what does that make you?

The prince of all saiyans you peasant troll

Latest

Trending

Trending