The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by john2054
No, why should i be??

Because remember that time where I stole your quavers and you got upset?
Original post by Popsiclez

:rofl:
Original post by Popsiclez

what lol?!?
Original post by saladays
Time to create a fake profile, match with him, talk to him and blackmail a new laptop out of him with screenshots.

this girl gets things.
Original post by Davalla
Which way did he swipe?

Original post by ELVsLP
'I won't tell mum about you if you don't tell mum about me'

Original post by Imam of Haram
''I'll be having the tart for dessert''

Savage.

Original post by Pinkberry_y
The reason why I 'blanked' your replies is because I didn't have anything to prove to you or have to explain myself to people I've never met before who think I'm taking the p*** here. I posted here for advice as I didn't know who else to talk about this to, as I said before. I don't feel comfortable talking about this to my friends irl and I'm an only child so don't have siblings I can share the problem with
I'm surprised you're not shocked that we would suggest such a thing. P.S. I take it you weren't aware that CT know?
Original post by 04MR17
I'm surprised you're not shocked that we would suggest such a thing. P.S. I take it you weren't aware that CT know?

Attention seeking is catchy :boring: :rolleyes:

Wrong person, I'm going into second year of uni. However I have answered on GCSE threads in the past if someone needed advice on GCSEs/ their results

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could use it to your advantage? Blackmail him to give you anything - thats only if you want to lol
What's weird about this thread is you seemed more concerned about the perception your parents would have of you being on a dating app rather than the potential big issue that your dad could be having an affair....
Maybe it's the only way he can get her Mom's attention.
What do I do? I'm so embarrassed I can't even face him right now. He's downstairs right now

Your age limit is set a tad high.......

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol, your first reaction shouldn't have been 'Oh no, my Dad saw me on Tinder', it should have been 'Why the f**k is my Dad on Tinder!'.
What do I do? I'm so embarrassed I can't even face him right now. He's downstairs right now

LISTEN TO ME LMAO

MAKE SURE your story is STRAIGHT and get a friend in on it.
Say it was your friend who made it as a prank to see how many people would match you using your picture and details and that it wasn't really used for what it actually is used for...

Do NOT confess lmao it will make things AWKWARD as ****...

Instead try and turn the tables and say what were YOU doing on tinder (laughingly and as a joke but try and actually get a response if you wonna lmao)

Ima say no problem it's my pleasure helping you in advance aha

Kolia :smile:
Original post by RivalPlayer
Call for a family meeting.
Things like this are always best discussed around a table.
In Italy they have meetings standing up, so it's over faster!
Original post by 04MR17
In Italy they have meetings standing up, so it's over faster!

But still around the table, so they can throw dishes.
This is brilliant :laugh:
Original post by sleepysnooze
why do you care?
my sister found my profile once - yeah, I was pretty embarrassed but in the end why does it matter?

*looks at profile*
What did she swipe?:colone:
Original post by Camilli
But still around the table, so they can throw dishes.
You may be getting confused with the Greeks.
Original post by I am Kira
*looks at profile*
What did she swipe?:colone:

apparently she was "using a friend's account", or so she claims :lol: but I don't really care (my sister's one of those people who would deny using it)

Latest

Trending

Trending