The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Accommodation wanted, First year student

Hi,
I am looking for accommodation near UEA hoping to share with other first year students. Has anyone got any rooms to rent out or in a similar position to me?
Thanks,
Chloe :smile:
Original post by ChloeJF
Hi,
I am looking for accommodation near UEA hoping to share with other first year students. Has anyone got any rooms to rent out or in a similar position to me?
Thanks,
Chloe :smile:

Hi Chloe,

Have you tried the Home Run service? http://www.homerunstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation

There will be a number of students looking to share, so it's worth considering if you haven't done so already :smile:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hi Chloe,

Have you tried the Home Run service? http://www.homerunstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation

There will be a number of students looking to share, so it's worth considering if you haven't done so already :smile:

I am in the same situation and tried using Home Run however my account need to be authorised by the university or I need the password to search for rooms, however I haven't had a reply to my email asking for the password. How can I get the password to find accommodation?
Original post by cameronmarshall1
I am in the same situation and tried using Home Run however my account need to be authorised by the university or I need the password to search for rooms, however I haven't had a reply to my email asking for the password. How can I get the password to find accommodation?

Did you sign up using your UEA email? If you register, and use the UEA email you've been given, it should automatically approve your account.
I'm in exactly the same position Chloe and am also unable to complete the 8-step registration process due to not knowing where I will be living.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hi guys I have now found accommodation in a house share with other students and if anyone is still looking for somewhere then the Homerun message board is useful and in my opinion is the best method when finding private accommodation :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending