The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Vividly clear
You obviously do not know what you're talking about. KCL is top ten in Education, Food science, Dentistry, Law, Economics classical and ancient history along with music.

And KCL's Law department is 4th in the UK so obviously talking to you is futile my friend.

So? your uni is overrated in my opinion. idc about their law department as i dont want to study it. you are belittling other uni's because they are not up to your kcl 'standards'.

Stop riding on their penis and look at the real world bro, there are fantastic institutions if you've actually read some of the things they do on their websites
Original post by Dnkz7
So? your uni is overrated in my opinion. idc about their law department as i dont want to study it. you are belittling other uni's because they are not up to your kcl 'standards'.

Stop riding on their penis and look at the real world bro, there are fantastic institutions if you've actually read some of the things they do on their websites

You realise that just because I said that some universities are overrated doesn't mean that KCL is better than them or up to their standards.

Arguably LSE and UCL are better institutions than KCL, but in my humble opinion, i find the two of them completely overrated, especially LSE, a "university" that only offers like 15 courses
Reply 162
You realise that just because I said that some universities are overrated doesn't mean that KCL is better than them or up to their standards.

Arguably LSE and UCL are better institutions than KCL, but in my humble opinion, i find the two of them completely overrated, especially LSE, a "university" that only offers like 15 courses

Your thread is about overrated/underrated uni's, you says LSE is a better institution than KCL but you still think its overrated?

I think you've been turned away and got accepted at KCL instead, you sound really butthurt. Believe me when i say, there are people who got BCD and still got into AAA-AAB courses at KCL.
Gave you a rep for the underrated part. Lol not sure about the overrated part
Original post by Dnkz7
Thats in your opinion, the league table says otherwise. Pretty sure Cardiff holds more repute than Kings for Medicine. Politics, well arguably there are better universities out there like LSE for instance. Finally, law... Lol dont even get me started pls. Save your breath, you are deluding yourself brother
Do you think KCL is underrated, Well-rated or overrated?
I agree with all that said KCL has low entry standards - my friend who applied for medicine needed exam grades a good 10% lower than my offer (!). And I'm studying dead people & digging, ffs
Reply 166
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz
Do you think KCL is underrated, Well-rated or overrated?

well rated, wbu?
Original post by Dnkz7
Your thread is about overrated/underrated uni's, you says LSE is a better institution than KCL but you still think its overrated?

I think you've been turned away and got accepted at KCL instead, you sound really butthurt. Believe me when i say, there are people who got BCD and still got into AAA-AAB courses at KCL.

A-lot of people think Cambridge is overrated but it's certainly better than whatever University that person is currently going to.

Just because I think that LSE is overrated doesn't mean it's not as good if not better than KCL.
Original post by Dnkz7
well rated, wbu?
I used to think they were well rated. However Vividly clear has enlightened me with his bias selective measures for why KCL is now superior to every other uni apart from Oxbridge, Imperial and LSE (basically the NOTORIOUS golden triangle unis lol). As a result ...

Spoiler

Reply 169
A-lot of people think Cambridge is overrated but it's certainly better than whatever University that person is currently going to.

Just because I think that LSE is overrated doesn't mean it's not as good if not better than KCL.

lol they go to your uni bro
KCL is also superior to Sheffield.

Saying that doesn't make me a troll, nor does it translate a *****y answer.
You still don't get it do you?

Spoiler

PS - Stop trolling...
I used to think they were well rated. However Vividly clear has enlightened me with his bias selective measures for why KCL is now superior to every other uni apart from Oxbridge, Imperial and LSE (basically the NOTORIOUS golden triangle unis lol). As a result ...

Spoiler

Original post by Dnkz7

You still don't get it do you?

Spoiler

PS - Stop trolling...

LOL, you guys are hilarious
Original post by Dnkz7

Reply 173
Original post by BabyLadDarren

^ Im laughing at your user name, nice try bro
Original post by Dnkz7
^ Im laughing at your user name, nice try bro

You're laughing at his username?

oh the irony
Reply 175
You're laughing at his username?

oh the irony

Vividly Clear isnt a good one either but alright m8
Original post by Dnkz7

You, and many others in this thread don't seem to understand what the words underrated or overrated mean. It doesn't mean simply mean something is better or worse. I could say apples are overrated and bananas underrated. That doesn't mean I prefer bananas to apples. Just that general opinion rates them incorrectly.
Original post by Speckle
You, and many others in this thread don't seem to understand what the words underrated or overrated mean. It doesn't mean simply mean something is better or worse. I could say apples are overrated and bananas underrated. That doesn't mean I prefer bananas to apples. Just that general opinion rates them incorrectly.

Oh god now you've said it, that is so true :rofl:
Original post by Speckle

I told him this exact same thing but he still didn't get it.

Saying LSE is overrated doesn't mean KCL is better @Dnkz7 you Putz
Reply 179
Original post by Speckle

We do get it, he just didnt back it up with good reasons why some unis like LSE are behind KCL. General consensus believes that KCL is a great uni, it some of the stuff he comes up with that makes his point laughable.

Latest

Trending

Trending