Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Find Your Flatmates 2016/2017 - Derby University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by BethroseB123
Hi Charlotte, what you studying? I'm in high peak halls also but I'm on 3rd floor x

Are you on the 3rd floor in flat 10? x
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by soph649
Are you on the 3rd floor in flat 10? x

No Soph, I'm 3rd floor - flat 2 :smile:
Reply 82
Im Block C, Flat 14 in Darley Bank :smile:
Original post by Broxx
Im Block C, Flat 14 in Darley Bank :smile:

There is a Facebook Group specifically for people in Darley Bank that you should join, You will find your flatmates there for sure. If you are on ground floor then 4 of your flatmates have put themselves on the group already
Hi everyone, room on offer at darley bank . It's a new building, very modern and considerably cheap for what they can offer.

I am advertising a Silver room, £122 a week ( instead of £127) which is available anytime from now. It's very spacious, in a good location, 20 minutes away from the University and 10 minutes from town.

It's an En suite room, with a double bed.

You only have to share the kitchen with 4 other people, 2 boys and 2 girls ( Nurse students)
Hi everyone, room on offer at darley bank . It's a new building, very modern and considerably cheap for what they can offer.

I am advertising a Silver room, £122 a week ( instead of £127) which is available anytime from now. It's very spacious, in a good location, 20 minutes away from the University and 10 minutes from town.

It's an En suite room, with a double bed.

You only have to share the kitchen with 4 other people, 2 boys and 2 girls ( Nurse students)

DEPOSIT ALREADY PAID, NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IT!

Email me on :viki001:hotmail.co.uk

Quick Reply