The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Looool ikr what a joker doe *dabs* 😂 Yh oml that was legendary 😭

how about just dab to avoid the rain lol
Original post by 0to100
I'm glad to see you remember me but like I said the description was of the stupid girl in the op

did she NOT have red hue to her skin and dark frizzy hair?

oh ok cuz last time I checked she isn't white, but Asian.
I was describng HER not a race entirely, get over it

I don't remember the girl in the op tbh idk why your calling her stupid lolol but yes I do remember your post it was really funny that's all it's not like I insulted you

:h:

Original post by Biryani007

Lelelelelel dont get him angry :lol:

too late lelelel
Original post by Escanor
Where can I find some in London??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go city university of london. full of them. soon secure one myself
Go to fish market
Original post by 0to100
how about just dab to avoid the rain lol

Oh yh your a legend what a great idea 👌🏼 anyway how's the fam? ❤️
Oh yh your a legend what a great idea 👌🏼 anyway how's the fam? ❤️

:cool:

and lol was just yelling at one of my sisters and one of my brothers they gotta walk home alone from their 2ndary school, cuz its too close for the bus, and I wont be able to pick them up or my sister or my mum so Im yelling traffic safety at them XD cuz one of my brothers shane is a nob and he was focusing on chocolate syrup instead of me lol and then distracting my othr sister nicola so i got briefly angry with dem :biggrin: they wana walk home by themselves without supervision and my mum is gonna let them get wild haircuts like shane wants a mohawk and nicola wants a ****ing like...red hair dye and cornrows on one side like wtf loool nobody in here can cornrow
Original post by Angry Bird
I don't remember the girl in the op tbh idk why your calling her stupid lolol but yes I do remember your post it was really funny that's all it's not like I insulted you

:h:

too late lelelel

im an angrier bird than you are :eviltongue:
too late lelelel

This makes me miss the good ol'days when I used to irritate people on here...I'd forgotten how much fun it is..
Original post by 0to100
:cool:

and lol was just yelling at one of my sisters and one of my brothers they gotta walk home alone from their 2ndary school, cuz its too close for the bus, and I wont be able to pick them up or my sister or my mum so Im yelling traffic safety at them XD cuz one of my brothers shane is a nob and he was focusing on chocolate syrup instead of me lol and then distracting my othr sister nicola so i got briefly angry with dem :biggrin: they wana walk home by themselves without supervision and my mum is gonna let them get wild haircuts like shane wants a mohawk and nicola wants a ****ing like...red hair dye and cornrows on one side like wtf loool nobody in here can cornrow

Lmao your that overprotective older bro eh? ❤️ Well I can't blame ya, I consider myself an only child 😌 Wish I had a brother or sister that actually wanted something to do with me 😞 Wow loll crazy as sh** hairstyles lmao 😂 No wonder you're shouting at em 👍🏼 you can shout at me anytime :wink:

Original post by 0to100
im an angrier bird than you are :eviltongue:

Lmao good 1 😂😉✌🏼️
This makes me miss the good ol'days when I used to irritate people on here...I'd forgotten how much fun it is..

man that makes you a saddo

Lmao your that overprotective older bro eh? ❤️ Well I can't blame ya, I consider myself an only child 😌 Wish I had a brother or sister that actually wanted something to do with me 😞 Wow loll crazy as sh** hairstyles lmao 😂 No wonder you're shouting at em 👍🏼 you can shout at me anytime :wink:

Lmao good 1 😂😉✌🏼️

lmao yea they're 11 and 12 -___- I wasnt allowed to do **** as a kid thats why I rebelled did badboi things so I think my mum is afraid shane will do that and act bad if she is too strict. Im not strict at all like I let them do what they want but I worry bout their safety for no reason sure lol And aw. Nah I couldnt yell at ya :wink:
Reply 150
Why are Bangali girls so fake
No offence
Original post by 0to100
man that makes you a saddo

lmao yea they're 11 and 12 -___- I wasnt allowed to do **** as a kid thats why I rebelled did badboi things so I think my mum is afraid shane will do that and act bad if she is too strict. Im not strict at all like I let them do what they want but I worry bout their safety for no reason sure lol And aw. Nah I couldnt yell at ya :wink:

Awhhh so cute ❤️💜💖 ohh I get ya, I ain't allowed to do sh** either but if I rebelled then I wouldn't be here rn 👀 Obv course ya do! You want the best for them obvs ☺️ That's so sweet!

Spoiler

Original post by Mufc17
Why are Bangali girls so fake
No offence

Lmao did you get rejected by one?
Awhhh so cute ❤️💜💖 ohh I get ya, I ain't allowed to do sh** either but if I rebelled then I wouldn't be here rn 👀 Obv course ya do! You want the best for them obvs ☺️ That's so sweet!

Spoiler

did u see I commented on one of ur pics >:P
Original post by 0to100
did u see I commented on one of ur pics >:P

Yup I commented back checkkk😂
Looooooooooooooooool

twas fun :h:
Original post by 0to100
What's wrong with my wardrobe? lol nothing attracted me, it just happened. I didnt realise I was one till I was told I was one. I still am road just not a criminal if you get me.

Don't cringe but guess who's in the back....:ninja: lol

Were about 16 year old here hehee

Ewww that's so road :yucky: that picture makes me cringe.

Don't know why young kids these days think being a roadman is cool. :facepalm:
Yup I commented back checkkk😂

hehe lookin at the rest of the album :colone:

twas fun :h:

2 saddos

Original post by mr T 999

It's cultural, think about it, and it was back in the day not these days. I'm born in 92, that was a long time ago mate
Original post by mr T 999

I looked good too maybe its the pose putting you off hehe

Latest

Trending

Trending