The Student Room Group

I was bullied at school, AMA

Scroll to see replies

it's better to forget the past and move on :h:
everyone has gone through something but keep remembering the past won't help unless you want to convey a message from your experience
just be strong and move on :cute:
Reply 2
What's more important to you, working technology or atheism?
Original post by UWS
What's more important to you, working technology or atheism?

They are both of equal importance UWS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you relate to this song?
[video="youtube;Uk32JhmiC7Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk32JhmiC7Q[/video]

This is at least the third thread I've seen you make about being bullied and whilst I fully and wholly sympathise/ empathise with you (being a former target of hs bullies myself) I suggest you get professional counselling over this because you seem to not have moved on
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by saraxh
Do you relate to this song?
[video="youtube;Uk32JhmiC7Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk32JhmiC7Q[/video]

Just listened to that song for the first time but no it doesn't seem related to bullying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have a small duck?
How do I go about finding a counsellor? And I don't know if I can afford it ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
He/She does it with every thread. He/She has made multiple threads of the same topic.
Original post by I-Hate-Edexcel
He/She does it with every thread. He/She has made multiple threads of the same topic.

Well he/she obviously has issues then doesn't he/she?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan
Just listened to that song for the first time but no it doesn't seem related to bullying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is :smile: It's about Demi fighting back at her childhood bullies.
Reply 12

Are you a University Student?
How do I go about finding a counsellor? And I don't know if I can afford it ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ask for GP for mental health referral, there will be counselling charities in your area that you can contact or send off a form and they will get in contact with you.
Well he/she obviously has issues then doesn't he/she?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He/She should understand that one thread is enough. And i'm not only talking about the bullying one. He/She has done many on 'Why people believe in God'. You're just going to get the same answers in every thread....
He/She should understand that one thread is enough. And i'm not only talking about the bullying one. He/She has done many on 'Why people believe in God'. You're just going to get the same answers in every thread....

Why do you hate edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you hate edexcel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because of the exams they give to my year. They seem to be significantly harder than the ones of those from previous years. We also have not-to-be-told-on-tsr history. :tongue:
Because of the exams they give to my year. They seem to be significantly harder than the ones of those from previous years. We also have not-to-be-told-on-tsr history. :tongue:

Lol are you GCSE or A level?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol are you GCSE or A level?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A2
Its weird, even though I've been to a state primary school, and secondary school, I have never ever faced or witnessed bullying and nor have most of my friends (aka all of my year group), this might be due to my schools being very small and with an emphasis on community and equality. But its weird, since so many people face it online and real life, and I fully understand how bullying works- but I have yet to see it in action in real life.

Quick Reply

Latest