The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So tired, after years of lie ins and late lectures, adjusting to this 9-5 routine is more difficult than I thought :lol:
Life will change in 11 days :s-smilie:
Incredibly worried, irrationally so... :s-smilie:
Always nice to start work an hour earlier today :frown:
Sooo tired, but it has to be done!

Shall see y'all later!!
Have a great day everyone!!!!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I was just teasing you dw :lol: :unimpressed: :toofunny:

And ty :hugs:

I'm sure you can go through that, you definitely will :yep:

Aw :mmm: Hehe! :tongue:

No worries!! You mean so much to me and ill do anything I can to help you out! :hugs:

Thanks for the encouragement! Appreciated :smile:

Have a great day!!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Lord Samosa
So tired, after years of lie ins and late lectures, adjusting to this 9-5 routine is more difficult than I thought :lol:

As with everything new, you kind of get used to it :tongue: especially if your uni timetable was rubbish.. which it appears that yours wasn't :lol: though you wonder where the weekends go now :moon:
Sad, angry, shocked and annoyed. :cry2:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Sad, angry, shocked and annoyed. :cry2:

:console:

Here if you need :heart: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
proud of myself acc for once :lol:
tbf to myself i have achieved an enormous amount these past 6 weeks which is good bc it takes some of the pressure of for next year.

so yeh lol
idk if this sounds arrogant but im never happy with myself so yknow just back off lol :hand:

good luck everyone going into ur respective new years :flybye:
Waiting for hair dye to develop is the worst :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Narcos season 2 :eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am shattered. I don't understand why.
Jittery
Reply 7773
hungry af but there's no food x_x
I keep thinking about what it would have been like if I'd chosen to go to one of my other unis.:moon: THE ETERNAL WONDERING:hide: I wish I could just know.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I keep thinking about what it would have been like if I'd chosen to go to one of my other unis.:moon: THE ETERNAL WONDERING:hide: I wish I could just know.

You will be fine babe
Want to start uni rn. :emo: Impatient. :emo:
Hey guys :hi:

Discussion of moderation including user bans is a no go. :sadnod: If you do need to discuss things like that; pop all of your thoughts in AtCT and a member of the Community Team will get back to you. :yy:

Ethan :emog:
Decided to wear one of my old jeans and I'm struggling to breathe right now :redface: I've gotta go running lmao
anxious

Latest