The Student Room Group

I need a laptop for media creation.

I'm begining a film and television course, it involves film production, graphic media, animation, special affects and audio production. I need help finding a laptop that I can do all this with and not break the bank, as cheap as possible. Can someone help please?
Original post by MaxiHughes101
I'm begining a film and television course, it involves film production, graphic media, animation, special affects and audio production. I need help finding a laptop that I can do all this with and not break the bank, as cheap as possible. Can someone help please?

Are you sure you need a laptop that can do all that? You could get away with something just to do word processing and stuff on, unless you're going to get all the softwares too (which are expensive). I'm a second year TV and Film student and I've only ever used mine for either personal projects, because I have the software I need to do those, and spreadsheets/word documents. I'd double check with the course leader to see if you definitely need something like that. All we had to get was an external hard drive, an SD card, and some headphones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending