Original post by FrenchUnicorn
It is :3 and college ? LOL I'm 20 =P

I'm sure you're overthinking :lovehug:

Oh sorry :redface: are you in uni then?

:hugs:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Oh sorry :redface: are you in uni then?

:hugs:

Dw :P nope I'm in a gap year, currently at the end of it, preparing for IMAT (entrance exam for an Italian medical school ) and hopefully I'll start in less than 2 months xD if not, I shall take another gap year and enjoy my life travelling to forget about my misery :moon:
You :3 ?
Wasuuuuuuuuuup insomniacs
Do you think it's because your sleep deprived? Or something else?

Maybe this is you realising that something is wrong with the world. You are in fact the chosen few who are ready to escape this false reality aka the matrix and enter the real world. :mmm:

i dont think it is sleep deprivation tbh although that may play a factor :redface: felt like this for a while tbh, just been further exasperated as havent had much social contact recently apart from online so like perspectives are being bent tbh :/
lmmmaoo hopefully the real world will be better than this one :tongue:

Original post by Youbiyork784
Wasuuuuuuuuuup insomniacs

:hello:
'That early' :toofunny:
I fell asleep around 5am :sad: (which was basically 4am UK time) but I woke up at 11 so still managed to get some sleep :mmm:
fell asleep at 7am, lol what is life
Yes I live on Paris :3

Lucky tuy !! I wish I could go out at 5am LOL but that's dangerous for a girl to be alone and outside in the middle of the night :afraid: :afraid:

Haha yep :P
Hahaha that's true xD

Yeah Paris is so :ahee: :ahee:
Never been to NY but I'd love to :love:

No haha I'm a native French, English is my 3rd language :3 (Arabic is my second, because I'm part Algerian from my mother side so I got to learn it when I was visiting her family) :P
My insomnia and lack of sleep is namely put down by the interruptions that of my family and their different time clocks of getting home and doing things namely cooking up a huge dinner/breakfast or television being fairly loud for watching in the wee hours of the morning..and my highly sensitive sensors at that time of the night. To no avail of support but jest and humour I feel somewhat ignored. My dreams have become visually realistic and spooky in part. As some of the visuals of people since passed or left my life for a new and improved one supposedly leaves me dazed for the day to come. I wonder if I should make short stories out of them and put them in a book. Alas the can't sleep till gone 2am and worst 4am is due to the damn weather swirls of the UK Summer/Autumn transition. Damn it! No meds pls!!
Yes that definitely does tbh :daydreaming:

Hahaha tyvm :colondollar: but I'm far from speaking better than the natives :lol: I hope one day I'll be as good speakers as them tho :3
And yes I'm in love with languages :love: I can also undertand German to some extent (but I barely speak it because I never practise :innocent: ) and I'm currently learning Italian :woo: I'd like to speak Spanish as well, it will hopefully be my next one :3

50 words is already better than me knowing 0 :lol: I think Chinese is such a cool language :ahee: but seems so hard to learn :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
White spoon :toofunny: :toofunny: Chinese definitely looks awesome :mmm:

If you ever learn French don't hesitate if you need help :h:
:hat2:
.png?
Chess zoo :O Chinese is awesome :awesome:

Best of luck with your applications :woo:
:bawling:
Believe it or not lol I hate that question because it's a very long story :lol: :lol:
Here we go :P : I had my baccalaureate in 2014, got into the best med school of the country, did one year, but in France you have to make it top 300 over +2500 students to go to year 2. I only made it top 500 ._.
So took a gap year to apply abroad, and now I'm at the end of the gap year, I'm preparing for IMAT (it's pretty much like UKCAT but for Italy)
Phew ! :P
Haha dw :3

Not really, in here to be admitted at medical school it's not as hard as in UK (except for the very best ones like the one I used to go to, but even them are more simple to get into than in UK) so we end up with loaaaads of students in first year (a waaaay too many). So they created a selection at year one, because once you passed year one your place at medical school is secured forever.

Ty :h: I was very sad at 1st but oh well I did a good job and that's life, gotta carry on :P

Yaaaaass :woo: :five: :five:
(edited 7 years ago)
Medicine is awesome you'll like it so much ! My favourite subjects of the cursus definitely are anatomy and psychology :love:

Self teaching is an amazing idea :jive:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Dw :P nope I'm in a gap year, currently at the end of it, preparing for IMAT (entrance exam for an Italian medical school ) and hopefully I'll start in less than 2 months xD if not, I shall take another gap year and enjoy my life travelling to forget about my misery :moon:
You :3 ?

Sorry for the late reply, I had to go and do my job tormenting people in their nightmares :colone:

Oh wow :awesome: You must be pretty damn smart then :smartass: I know some med school abroad have high standards compared with the UK. Hope you pass the IMAT and get into Italian med school :h: what type of doctor would like to be?

Where have you traveled to you?

I'm in my 2nd year in uni studying Economics :biggrin:
Sorry for the late reply, I had to go and do my job tormenting people in their nightmares :colone:

Oh wow :awesome: You must be pretty damn smart then :smartass: I know some med school abroad have high standards compared with the UK. Hope you pass the IMAT and get into Italian med school :h: what type of doctor would like to be?

Where have you traveled to you?

I'm in my 2nd year in uni studying Economics :biggrin:

Well.. I already did one year of med in Paris xD that's such a long story :sad: maybe if you're bored you can read that : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3943045 then you'll probably understand my situation :P

Dw for late reply haha

You're at uni nice :woo: my brother studies econ too :3 but he's still at college for now haha

I'm sorry I didn't understand the question \: Do you mean where I already travelled, or where I plan to go ? :3

Quick Reply

Latest