The Student Room Group

what are good clubs and general

Hi does anyone know what types of clubs, activities or general qualifications that could really make a CV stand out ? I'm currently in sixth form and I would really like to go to a Russell group uni if I can.So if anyone has any ideas i'd be really grateful,thank you :smile:
Clubs / extracurricular activities are not important. Universities are much more interested in your grades and your academic interests. If you want to do an extracurricular activity then I suggest you do one that is related to the subject you want to study at university (e.g. if you're interested in politics then getting involved with the Model United Nations might be a good idea).
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
Clubs / extracurricular activities are not important. Universities are much more interested in your grades and your academic interests. If you want to do an extracurricular activity then I suggest you do one that is related to the subject you want to study at university (e.g. if you're interested in politics then getting involved with the Model United Nations might be a good idea).

Thank you ! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest