The Student Room Group

GCSE Options two humanities

Hi everyone... again. I'm still having trouble with my options. I've decided to take language,literature,maths,biology,chemistry,physics,French and Geography. I've been given food but I am considering swapping it for History. Is it bad that I would have two humanities??? Or should I stick with food and have a wide range of subjects. I love both of these subjects and am equally great at both of them. Is ageing food showing that I am good science based? (I am also taking Product Design as an extra)
Original post by GCSEStudent2001
Hi everyone... again. I'm still having trouble with my options. I've decided to take language,literature,maths,biology,chemistry,physics,French and Geography. I've been given food but I am considering swapping it for History. Is it bad that I would have two humanities??? Or should I stick with food and have a wide range of subjects. I love both of these subjects and am equally great at both of them. Is ageing food showing that I am good science based? (I am also taking Product Design as an extra)

Don't worry too much about GCSE. I was debating between history and DT for GCSE and ended up choosing DT. Even though it wasn't my favourite subject it was ok and allowed me a break from my more full on knowledge based subjects. Even if you changed your mind later and wanted to do history a level I don't think you need to do it for GCSE to do the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest