The Student Room Group

My girlfriend cheated on me but she apologized

Yo,
yesterday I was on a road trip with two friends, and at evening I came back to my girlfriend's place, she was very upset and somehow scared. After some time I asked her what's wrong, and she started laughing hysterically. She never behaved like this, so I was forced to ask her if she perhaps did something bad, or if she cheated on me. I could tell that she was lying, so she finally admitted that she was with some other boy (didn't tell me his name). She said that they didn't have sex, but only made out and stuff. She seemed like she was truly sorry for what she did and she openly apologized to me, said she'd never do it again. However I don't know if I can trust her anymore, after this...
Also I'm concerned that she might have done more than "just kiss".

Scroll to see replies

It's NEVER worth it. Once someone has done it to you once, they won't hesitate to do it again.
Original post by Anonymous
Yo,
yesterday I was on a road trip with two friends, and at evening I came back to my girlfriend's place, she was very upset and somehow scared. After some time I asked her what's wrong, and she started laughing hysterically. She never behaved like this, so I was forced to ask her if she perhaps did something bad, or if she cheated on me. I could tell that she was lying, so she finally admitted that she was with some other boy (didn't tell me his name). She said that they didn't have sex, but only made out and stuff. She seemed like she was truly sorry for what she did and she openly apologized to me, said she'd never do it again. However I don't know if I can trust her anymore, after this...

Personally, I wouldn't bother with her. Doesn't really spell commitment to me so she may as well just be single and enjoy that life. Plus it doesn't exactly guarantee she won't ever do it again.

But it really depends on how you look at 'cheating' in this circumstance and whether you're okay to accept it, and whether you trust her enough not to do it ever again.
Yo,

Bang her and be done with it 👍

Winwin
Reply 4
Ditch her mate! These cheating girls don't "just make out", she's gonna be playing your ass as long as she's with you. She's not loyal anymore bro.
Original post by UWS
Ditch her mate! These cheating girls don't "just make out", she's gonna be playing your ass as long as she's with you. She's not loyal anymore bro.

"These girls ain't loyal."

[video="youtube;JXRN_LkCa_o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends whether you trust her or not. Do you think shes telling you the truth how long have you been together? how much do you like her?

Its probably terminal for you anyway as things will change. Talk to her and decide if you wnat to call it a day? Its nearly always fatal to me, but if you believe her it wasnt full sex which is always a no, but it dies show she didnt think much about cheating. Either way for me and depends on the questions at the beginning. Answer those and you will know.
She said that they didn't have sex, but only made out and stuff.

I got some bad news...
she was laughing? lol she defo banged him
I'm sorry, OP, that must really hurt. But once a cheater = always a cheater. Get out of the relationship with your chin up and try to enjoy life.
She does not rate you at all
Once a h.. Always one
She would do it again,once a cheater always a cheater!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's too late to apologise, it's too lateeeeeeee.
Just because she cheats doesn't mean she doesn't love you- but you can't trust her so there's no point to continue this relationship, there's just going to be drama here on out, you're going to be constantly worried.... It's not worth it.
Original post by Angry Bird
she was laughing? lol she defo banged him

She's sounds nuts lmao. That nervous laugh though 😂
Yo,

Seriously, leave.

Chances are she's lying. Women like this ARE NOT WORTH IT.
I wouldn't bother with her again because it's only difficult the first time you cheat. After the first time it just gets easier and easier to do the dishonest act.
Original post by xobeauty
She's sounds nuts lmao. That nervous laugh though 😂

Laughing hysterically is also a sign of extreme stress. Not that I'm excusing her actions but that might have been the case.

OP it's down to you to decide whether you can try staying together and rebuilding the trust.
Yo,

forgive her. everyone cheats at some time in their lives.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending