The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

anyone stopping in city south accomodation? 😊

Hiii😊 Just wondering whether anyone's stopping in city south accomodation in September? I'm going to be study children nursing 🙂
Reply 1
I'm in City South - Oakmount Hall, how about you? I'm studying Children's Nursing too, nice to finally talk to someone who is going too! X
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by gingerr98
I'm in City South - Oakmount Hall, how about you? I'm studying Children's Nursing too, nice to finally talk to someone who is going too! X

Hi!! :smile: yes finally haha I haven't spoke to anyone stopping in halls doing children nursing! How are you feeling about it all? I'm in westmount halls :frown: x
Hey! I'm in westmount halls too. it's been so hard to find people staying at city south. everyone else seems to be in the better looking halls :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by IrregularDee
Hey! I'm in westmount halls too. it's been so hard to find people staying at city south. everyone else seems to be in the better looking halls :smile:

Do you have fb? There's a group on there you should join 'BCU city south campus accomodation 2016-2017' ☺️ what will you be studying?
Ok
I will search for them now. I will be studying adult nursing. ☺😊
Reply 6
I'm in Oakmount and will be studying ODP, anyone going to be in flat 5?
Is anyone else in Westmount, flat 8 on the second floor?
Reply 8
Original post by knee_socks
Is anyone else in Westmount, flat 8 on the second floor?

I'm flat 7 second floor☺️
Original post by Alix97
I'm in Oakmount and will be studying ODP, anyone going to be in flat 5?

I'm in flat 5 oakmount hall I'm studying children's nursing! I don't have Facebook anymore and havnt been able to find anyone in the same accommodation as me!!
Im in oakount hall flat 1- i will be doing radiotherapy- sure i will bump into you at some point! I'm struggling to find anyone else too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending