The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Grimm Reaper
Yeah this may not be true irl but on here it is I'm afraid :sadnod: I'm not the only one who feels this way there other users who feel the same way.
Do you have autism, aspergers syndrome, bipolar disorder or any other condition? That explains way you insult and be rude to people online?

No it isn't or if it is for you guys you obviously caught me on the wrong day?!
No! :I
I'm not rude/don't insult people irl or on here! That's just not me! If you can't see that then maybe you need to look at other posts and stuff
I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone but it wasn't/never is intentional :frown:
Original post by UWS
Oh, I can definitely fangirl over STEM subjects :lol: let's go!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

What is your favourite STEM topic UWS? :colone:Lets activate the fangirls within us :colone::colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:I
sup bruh?

It is soo good 100% recommend :yy:
Haha - I know I have Eragon, is that the first in the series? If not, I'll go get the others at the 2nd hand bookshop in the Village :smile:
Haha lol same! Like I read Jane Eyre really quickly and I'd read Chaos Walking like on the run I was so addicted to it :lol:

I actually adore how you clapped yourself :lol:
Aww, post it again? pls :cry2:
:tongue:

:bawling: noooooooo

Im gonna put it on airplane mode:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhanny
Smh Ayaz is just lying. Hes deceivin us into thinking he wont be here so we relax and be overconfident. Then he'll come outta nowhere to get the 10000th post

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not lying , im on 63% charge:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Im gonna put it on airplane mode:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:
Original post by UWS
Afternoon Cheese :smile:

Keep using TSR and it's gonna drain :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep ikr 63%:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg this is so tru of you @Ayaz789 :tongue:
danny is onto you :ninja:

Afternoon good Sir :hat2:

woop, will start reading tonight then :wink:oh - there was a movie :erm: won't waste my time then :wink:its on your profile - that's all I know though - are you starting A2 this September or what? :tongue:

Nope, Starting Uni first year. Dunno why yall getting excited for A2:biggrin::mmm::mmm:
Get ready to work hardcore!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg this is so tru of you @Ayaz789 :tongue:
danny is onto you :ninja:

Afternoon good Sir :hat2:

woop, will start reading tonight then :wink:oh - there was a movie :erm: won't waste my time then :wink:its on your profile - that's all I know though - are you starting A2 this September or what? :tongue:

Its not truee :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dhanny
Nope, Starting Uni first year. Dunno why yall getting excited for A2:biggrin::mmm::mmm:
Get ready to work hardcore!!!!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wowzers! I hope you have a great start! :smile: Can i ask which uni or what you are studying? You don't have to tell me but I am only curious to whether it is English or not :tongue:
I'm so pumped rn :excited:
Original post by Ayaz789

:hugs: but you will miraculously charge your phone and give your best shot at it :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 9231
What is your favourite STEM topic UWS? :colone:Lets activate the fangirls within us :colone::colone:

Hmmmm Computer Science, Maths and Chemistry probably! :biggrin:
Unfortunately I'm crap at Chemistry so I can't offer much help but I will be here to offer support from the sidelines!!

Go Cheese! What's the chemical formula for Cheese anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
:hugs: but you will miraculously charge your phone and give your best shot at it :wink:

Spoiler

Haha okay :biggrin: the 63% will last the charge lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
XD XD :rofl3:
:tongue: it was amazing :daydreaming:

But its physics and Chemistry UWS - oh come on, ignite your inner fangirl :colone:

Hahaha :tongue:
I know :awesome: :tongue:

Chemistry :ahee:

Spoiler

No it isn't or if it is for you guys you obviously caught me on the wrong day?!
No! :I
I'm not rude/don't insult people irl or on here! That's just not me! If you can't see that then maybe you need to look at other posts and stuff
I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone but it wasn't/never is intentional :frown:

Dw it's ok but you should be careful/think twice about some of the stuff you post. They can be misinterpreted that way even if you have no ill intention. :yes:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha okay :biggrin: the 63% will last the charge lmao
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay :hugs:

Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha :tongue:
I know :awesome: :tongue:
Chemistry :ahee:

Spoiler

XD :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by UWS
Hmmmm Computer Science, Maths and Chemistry probably! :biggrin:
Unfortunately I'm crap at Chemistry so I can't offer much help but I will be here to offer support from the sidelines!!
Go Cheese! What's the chemical formula for Cheese anyway?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha it's all good :yy:
Actually, after some research I did last year, I can tell you that some Cheeses such as Parmesan and goat Cheese are made from butanoic acid, a carboxylic acid formed from 4 carbons :wink:
I'll leave you to work out the formula :rofl:
Or give it to u in the picture below :mmm:

Spoiler

Original post by Grimm Reaper
Dw it's ok but you should be careful/think twice about some of the stuff you post. They can be misinterpreted that way even if you have no ill intention. :yes:

yh ok well, yh, urgh.
Genuine question: grimm reaper username --> Why?
:colone:
[video="youtube;3dLqUADUNZ0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dLqUADUNZ0[/video]

yh ok well, yh, urgh.
Genuine question: grimm reaper username --> Why?

I think it's cool :cool:
[video="youtube;SmroZqXImbo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmroZqXImbo[/video]

Latest