The Student Room Group

The Crusades - What to write about?

For my enrolment project for sixth form, I have to write a 2-4 page essay on an aspect of the Crusades. Unfortunately, I am not finding this topic engaging, and I need some inspiration. I was considering either doing women in the crusades, or the impact of the crusades, but I was wondering what to write about, and whether someone could help me, as I am honestly struggling with this.
Original post by Mo_Barker
For my enrolment project for sixth form, I have to write a 2-4 page essay on an aspect of the Crusades. Unfortunately, I am not finding this topic engaging, and I need some inspiration. I was considering either doing women in the crusades, or the impact of the crusades, but I was wondering what to write about, and whether someone could help me, as I am honestly struggling with this.

Have you found a way out yet? From the considerations you've listed, I would go with 'The Impact of The Crusades'. Let me know if you need further assistance in composing the paper
Reply 2
Original post by TheNerdProfessor
Have you found a way out yet? From the considerations you've listed, I would go with 'The Impact of The Crusades'. Let me know if you need further assistance in composing the paper

I've actually decided to go with the Knights Templar, however I would appreciate someone to help proof-read and such. I'm not quite finished yet, but after a long summer I feel rather out of practice at essays!
I've actually decided to go with the Knights Templar, however I would appreciate someone to help proof-read and such. I'm not quite finished yet, but after a long summer I feel rather out of practice at essays!

OK. I'll be happy to proofread and point out areas that might need editing, if any
Reply 4
Original post by TheNerdProfessor
OK. I'll be happy to proofread and point out areas that might need editing, if any

I would be very grateful for that. I'm fairly new to this site, though, so you'll have to tell me how to send my essay across once it is done, be it via here or via email.
I would be very grateful for that. I'm fairly new to this site, though, so you'll have to tell me how to send my essay across once it is done, be it via here or via email.

Whichever way you prefer is OK, though I'm not sure it is appropriate, or even allowed to exchange personal contact details. Will have to check first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending