The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dhanny
I got the 9999th post.... this keeps happenin....
I declare my retirement lol
Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown: :console:

Original post by mediaya
Oh well, its gonna have to be next summer holiday :rolleyes:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh well :tongue:

Spoiler

image.jpeg
Original post by Dhanny
I got the 9999th post.... this keeps happenin....

I declare my retirement lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aaah okay, so u come at the end of the every part :colonhash: not fair

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ayaz789
Well i never even got to attempt to win the 10000th post because before the 10000th post i got a yellow card & 4 pms from Tsr :rofl: lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should blame TSR for not being able to take the win! :biggrin:

As for the 4 PM's; those automated TSR PMs should NOT be counting towards your 300 PM allowance if TSR had things sorted out properly. It's just spamming an inbox with PM's, especially since 300 PMs is not a lot and can easily be filled up.

Have it so that, if you get a card/reminder/post tip etc, you get an email sent to your registered email address - NOT a popup that you can't remove and/or a spam PM!
Original post by mediaya
Wow i wasnt sad, but now i am :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ayshoooooo:mmm::mmm::mmm:
Original post by mr T 999
nah he got the 9800th that makes it 6, a post got deleated so it affected the stats. Anyway hopefully that won't happen anymore becuase of my new rule :proud:

Haha good rule it is too! Do the stats actually add up though? I'll double check but it added up to 101 when I counted - maybe it's just bad adding on my part :tongue:
Original post by I am Kira
I got one which was taken away after posts were removied

Ohh OK, fair enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noooooooooooo I lost :frown: oh well at least I didn't miss all the intense action like last time :biggrin:
I'm bored lmfao
image.jpeg
Original post by Grimm Reaper
Noooooooooooo I lost :frown: oh well at least I didn't miss all the intense action like last time :biggrin:

:console: i lost too :frown:, wasnt even there :lol:
Did u try though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saraxh
I'm bored lmfao
image.jpeg

a87f807ddb718106f8b099c4a54bc6c47d71986c052dc6f622e4572de98d7432.jpg
Ayshoooooo:mmm::mmm::mmm:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :unimpressed: :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spotify95
You should blame TSR for not being able to take the win! :biggrin:

As for the 4 PM's; those automated TSR PMs should NOT be counting towards your 300 PM allowance if TSR had things sorted out properly. It's just spamming an inbox with PM's, especially since 300 PMs is not a lot and can easily be filled up.

Have it so that, if you get a card/reminder/post tip etc, you get an email sent to your registered email address - NOT a popup that you can't remove and/or a spam PM!

I cba with Tsr mail so i put a random email in lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Haha good rule it is too! Do the stats actually add up though? I'll double check but it added up to 101 when I counted - maybe it's just bad adding on my part :tongue:

Ohh OK, fair enough.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm hamza should have 6, because when I won my 1st 100th post he had the last post after me. Then when a post got deleted he got it instead. I think you forget to remove that post from him when you re-added my name on the stats.
Original post by Ayaz789
I cba with Tsr mail so i put a random email in lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol

Spoiler

a87f807ddb718106f8b099c4a54bc6c47d71986c052dc6f622e4572de98d7432.jpg

image.jpeg
Original post by saraxh
image.jpeg

cfe1e187cd5703d9d1513ae24937b4839e3a7f1c97972667f576b79a1b2874a6.jpg

Im legit leaving Tsr till 5th november to get a clean sheet so i dont get banned :biggrin:
& i also need to sort all my uni stuff out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol

Spoiler

Pm me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest