The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 04MR17
Tut tut tut. Silly people on pointless threads. I really never feel that they achieve anything over there.

This thread is no different lol :rolleyes: your just jealous that thread got 10,000th post in few weeks :tongue:
Original post by eternaforest
Hey I see that your in the lead for this thread so far! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=4234290
And by a comfortable margin! I am going for the thread win yes. By the way, on that list Chant No 1, Pugalier and Raviolidance are definitely PT (admitted), so if you add that together, the field is a bit less wide.
I'm out of here now, see y'all later :smile:

Original post by mr T 999
This thread is no different your just jealous that thread got 10,000th post in few weeks
How DARE you! I insist that this thread gives counters a competition, which brings with it a sense of achievement and a friendly atmosphere. Having posted on Last post to win a lot about a year ago, I soon got disillusioned with the whole things because it appeared completely nonsensical. Also, there were too many emojis. This thread on the other hand has arithmetic at its core. And is developed on the basis on healthy competition. It is also a learning experience, (e.g. @CheeseIsVeg has commented on a lack of counting ability yet posts on here because of the spirit).
Original post by Arbuthnot-
I'm out of here now, see y'all later
Good riddance!

Spoiler

Original post by 04MR17
104545How DARE you! I insist that this thread gives counters a competition, which brings with it a sense of achievement and a friendly atmosphere. Having posted on Last post to win a lot about a year ago, I soon got disillusioned with the whole things because it appeared completely nonsensical. Also, there were too many emojis. This thread on the other hand has arithmetic at its core. And is developed on the basis on healthy competition. It is also a learning experience, (e.g. @CheeseIsVeg has commented on a lack of counting ability yet posts on here because of the spirit).

:frown:
lol yeah I can only count in French, not in English :yep:

Original post by Arbuthnot-
I'm out of here now, see y'all later :smile:

bye :wavey: have a nice afternoon!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol yeah I can only count in French, not in English
Un, de, tois. (My French is rusty at best: it's been 8 years since primary school!)
Original post by 04MR17
104549Un, de, tois. (My French is rusty at best: it's been 8 years since primary school!)

un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf dix onze douze treize quatorze quinze seize dix-sept dix-neuf vingt
vingt-et-un
:tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf dix onze douze treize quatorze quinze seize dix-sept dix-neuf vingt
vingt-et-un
douze was always my favourite: I had to say it for my date of birth so...
Original post by 04MR17
104553douze was always my favourite: I had to say it for my date of birth so...

lol ok then :tongue:
ving deux vingt trois vingt quatre vingt cinq etc....
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest