The Student Room Group

Am I the only one who finds it ridiculously sexy...

...when a hot girl has just got out of the bath/shower and is walking around wrapped in a towel with soaking wet long hair hanging loose? Such a sexy look :top:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It would be sexier without the towel to be honest :sexface:
nah - I prefer it when guys can recite all the known digits of pi
That my dear chum - is sexy :sexface:

Spoiler

All the guys on tsr be like, where those pictures at bruh? Need photographical evidence :rofl:
I asked "am I the only one" - you seem to have answered "no" and then stated that it's "just me" - m8 make up ur mind yeh :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

3.14159... and erm ..****.. once had it to > 100dp.
I don't know about any other girls here, but when I've just got out of the shower, my face is bright red from the heat and my hair hangs around my face in scraggly wet clumps that cover my face. Add steamed-up glasses since I can't wear contacts into the shower. Maybe hot literally, but not in any other way...
Original post by UWS
It would be sexier without the towel to be honest :sexface:

It makes me wanna take the towel off of them, put it that way :mmm:
Original post by WoodyMKC
It makes me wanna take the towel off of them, put it that way :mmm:

:yy: :yep:

Original post by XOR_
3.14159... and erm ..****.. once had it to > 100dp.

:colonhash: just don't have it anymore xor :hand:
go play with your rooks :tongue:
Original post by PrinceHarrys

eww :yucky:
Yea but how often do you get to see that unless you live with your girlfriend?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

Spoiler

I can do about twenty to thirty digits if you give me a few minutes; I've got a piphilogical poem memorised. How's that?
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I can do about twenty to thirty digits if you give me a few minutes; I've got a piphilogical poem memorised. How's that?

Pretty good. At least 7.9/10 :yep:Man's onto a winner :mmm: :colone:
Jeff Seid...

pics or it didnt happen.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Pretty hot, NGL, but only in warm weather (hence prospect of getting physical, without having to towel the good lady off first). Ever the pragmatist :teeth:

Yeah. It looks good but seems like one of those things that is 100x times better in imagination than reality.

Original post by PrinceHarrys
towel pic
I think Seid, due to his career choice etc., has moved beyond what is considered conventionally attractive body-wise. Then again, I'm a straight guy so I suppose my word on the subject doesn't count for an awful lot.

Quick Reply

Latest