The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL people in GARDEN HALLS

When are any UCL people arriving at Garden Halls? Garden Halls say arrive on the 18th but the UCL freshers doesn't start until the 25th so what are we supposed to do for a week? Or are people not moving in until a later date?
Hi, I was thinking the same thing, my plan is just to get my bearings/find out where things are and maybe look for a part time job in the area? Not too sure to be honest but looking forward to meeting everyone I guess!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hello I'm also at garden halls and have the same problem so I'm going to come in on the 18th and just set up a few things, look around etc and then bring in the rest of my stuff on the 25th because most people say that if you miss move in day it's harder to make friends... But then again I'm not going to be there for the first week anyway so probably won't make a difference :smile:

What are you guys studying??
(edited 7 years ago)
Hiya, yeah that's my plan too. Just have a fun week in London I guess! I'm studying BA Geog, how about you?
Original post by victoriahswain
Hiya, yeah that's my plan too. Just have a fun week in London I guess! I'm studying BA Geog, how about you?

Hey, I'm studying Bioproccesing of Medicine with Business
I'm so excited to start and move in because garden halls is such a nice location but nervous too of course!

Where are you from? I'm from Essex :smile:
Original post by StudentS10
Hey, I'm studying Bioproccesing of Medicine with Business
I'm so excited to start and move in because garden halls is such a nice location but nervous too of course!

Where are you from? I'm from Essex :smile:

Hey! I'm from Hertforshire so not too far from you. Wow sounds like an interesting degree! I'm looking forward to living at the Garden Halls too, the location is great like you say. Looks like it's huge so I'm sure there will be plenty of people in the same boat!
Hi ! I'm a prospective student to UCL and I'm thinking of applying to Gardens Hall but what worries me is the possibility to get to know everyone and make friends in this huge intercollegiate hall. Is it a friendly hall ? Do you get to befriend/know people even if there are so many and your schedules do not necessarily correspond ? Do you get to be friend with UCL people too ?

What about social events? How many are there in a month ? What sort of social events are they ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending