The Student Room Group

Hillary Clinton has had another coughing fit. Let's face it, she's sick.

Scroll to see replies

Maybe an enthusiastic if flaky letter from an incompetent doctor would do the trick. Especially if it doesn't mention either her obesity or the neurosis that requires her to sleep in New York every night while campaigning.

Oh, wait...
Aw cute everyone loves a poor sick lovey. Hopefully more votes and sympathy votes, who cares they're votes.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Ahh "evil matriarch". Think we've come to the source of the problem here. The only illness she has OP that makes you think she's incompetent, is that she has tits and a vagina.

you're literally the pro-Hillary equivalent of OP.
At least she isn't mentally ill.
Right. In case you attack me, I'd just like to say that I hold no opinion in this thread apart from feeling sorry for Americans as they have a choice between a witch and an oompa-loompa. I personally would choose the former, simply because I believe she has a better PR team. I fully respect decisions in the reverse direction and don't want to debate that here. A few holes in this though.
Original post by Dodgypirate
"Hillary Clinton had yet another coughing fit, this time in Cleveland Ohio during a rally on Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016. She was accompanied during this trip by her running mate, former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine. He was very supportive during the aforementioned coughing fit, which lasted about 3 to 4 minutes. As she was having the coughing fit, she blamed it on having to talk too much. Even though all other Presidential candidates talk a lot as well, especially Donald Trump who is out and speaking in the public more than Hillary Clinton is.

Excuses from her camp and from her supporters, in general, have been flying from all angles. The first excuse is the age card. Her former opponent in the DNC to become the nominee, Bernie Sanders, is 74 years old, older than both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, and he never had any type of coughing fit on the campaign trail. The second excuse is "allergies" in Cleveland irritating her throat and making her cough. Which, of course, does not make sense because it is currently September, not the dog days of summer, and there was no forecast for allergy risk in Cleveland. Beyond that, this is not the first time Hillary has had a coughing fit. At this point, it is expected for her to cough herself into oblivion at every campaign stop."

- Anthony Brian Logan (YouTube).

Clinton is clearly ill - it's undeniable. Whether she's fit to become the POTUS or not is another question, but surely these fits indicate that she is "damaged goods". Being POTUS is a high-stress job, and personally, I don't think she can handle it. And then calling it a "Trump allergy"?! Hahaha... pathetic.

Can you imagine if this was flipped around and it was Trump who was ill?!

She also had a fit on a plane ride from Ohio to Iowa. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/05/choke-artist-hillary-clinton-yet-another-coughing-fit-plane-ride-ohio-iowa/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
In bold are the claims which are misleadingly evidenced. Citing one individual (Bernie Sanders) as being older does not mean that Hillary should not use that excuse. The same applies with Donald Trump and talking. Also, just because allergy risk was not forecast doesn't mena the forecast was correct. Can I remind you that Franklin Roosevelt was president for a very long time, in extremely poor health (more than a bad cough) through times of war and is perhaps the USA's most popular president ever (perhaps); thus, I don't personally believe that a cough (however extreme) should render a candidate unfit for the role.

Again, by disagreeing I do not argue the reverse.
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Even if it is problematic, having a dying Hillary in office is leaps and bounds ahead of the other nutters.

Exactly. :five:

Anyway, Donald is sick, it's just that it's the type of illness that makes it difficult for him to ask for help and for those around him to suggest he does.
Lol hope she loses
(edited 7 years ago)
A lot of the anti-Clinton stories, including this one, arise from right wing crackpot site, Infowars, run by Alex Jones, a Texan described by Rolling Stone magazine as "the most paranoid man in America". Jones believes there is no such thing as date rape, has declared repeatedly that black and asian people are genetically inferior to the white race and has called for the mass murder of Jews.

Jones is the main 'source' for three key Hilary smears - that she is sick, that she and Bill are murderers and that her Chief of Staff works for IS.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/hillary-clinton-conspiracy-theories-activists-rightwing

It's all completely nuts and bizarre stuff from a deranged mind, but unfortunately he is well funded by equally dodgy people and good at getting this dross out into the public eye.
Original post by alevelstresss
Oh no she coughed, definitely unfit for president, bad!

:rolleyes:

Signs of chronic illness and an unwillingness to release medical records suggests a slight cold to you? I guess when politicians outright refuse to go anywhere near releasing their tax returns their tax affairs are going to be seen as totally clean and above board with nothing that could be complained about too, right?
Original post by Fullofsurprises
A lot of the anti-Clinton stories, including this one, arise from right wing crackpot site, Infowars, run by Alex Jones, a Texan described by Rolling Stone magazine as "the most paranoid man in America". Jones believes there is no such thing as date rape, has declared repeatedly that black and asian people are genetically inferior to the white race and has called for the mass murder of Jews.
On what grounds does he believe asians are "genetically inferior" to whites?

Also, do you have a source for him calling for the "mass murder of Jews"?
Original post by Jammy Duel
Signs of chronic illness and an unwillingness to release medical records suggests a slight cold to you? I guess when politicians outright refuse to go anywhere near releasing their tax returns their tax affairs are going to be seen as totally clean and above board with nothing that could be complained about too, right?

or she just coughs, like normal human beings?

Jones is the main 'source' for three key Hilary smears - that she is sick, that she and Bill are murderers and that her Chief of Staff works for IS.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/26/hillary-clinton-conspiracy-theories-activists-rightwing

It's all completely nuts and bizarre stuff from a deranged mind, but unfortunately he is well funded by equally dodgy people and good at getting this dross out into the public eye.

Yeah Alex Jones will say literally anything to hate on Hillary, infowars is a complete joke
Original post by Dodgypirate
"Hillary Clinton had yet another coughing fit, this time in Cleveland Ohio during a rally on Labor Day - Monday, September 5, 2016. She was accompanied during this trip by her running mate, former Virginia Governor Tim Kaine. He was very supportive during the aforementioned coughing fit, which lasted about 3 to 4 minutes. As she was having the coughing fit, she blamed it on having to talk too much. Even though all other Presidential candidates talk a lot as well, especially Donald Trump who is out and speaking in the public more than Hillary Clinton is.

Excuses from her camp and from her supporters, in general, have been flying from all angles. The first excuse is the age card. Her former opponent in the DNC to become the nominee, Bernie Sanders, is 74 years old, older than both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, and he never had any type of coughing fit on the campaign trail. The second excuse is "allergies" in Cleveland irritating her throat and making her cough. Which, of course, does not make sense because it is currently September, not the dog days of summer, and there was no forecast for allergy risk in Cleveland. Beyond that, this is not the first time Hillary has had a coughing fit. At this point, it is expected for her to cough herself into oblivion at every campaign stop."

- Anthony Brian Logan (YouTube).

Clinton is clearly ill - it's undeniable. Whether she's fit to become the POTUS or not is another question, but surely these fits indicate that she is "damaged goods". Being POTUS is a high-stress job, and personally, I don't think she can handle it. And then calling it a "Trump allergy"?! Hahaha... pathetic.

Can you imagine if this was flipped around and it was Trump who was ill?!

She also had a fit on a plane ride from Ohio to Iowa. http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/05/choke-artist-hillary-clinton-yet-another-coughing-fit-plane-ride-ohio-iowa/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Oh wow, big fuss over nothing. Since when has someone being ill excluded them from ruling? Winston Churchill was widely reported to have depression yet I've yet to see you claiming that he was unfit to lead Britain because of it. If you deny this then you are clearly showing your latent sexism
Reply 53

Rolling stone printed that, wow they are the perfect example of journalism and have never been wrong about anything and are not currently being sued for defamation for what they have published and they clearly have no bias.

People dislike breitbart but at least they look and see if there are facts they can use to suit their narrative unlike rolling stone who will print anything they are told by a random person on the street.

Well claims Hilary is sick aren't much worse than the birther movement she started to try to beat Obama then tried to blame trump for.
(edited 7 years ago)
Trump acts like he has dementia. Or some kind of mental illness.

His video on Pickle Gate was thrilling :beard:

[video="youtube;34dJ7nheBaw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw[/video]

I love how he can't open it :rofl:

He must be terminally ill.
(edited 7 years ago)
or she just coughs, like normal human beings?

If she has nothing to hide then why exactly is she trying to make herself look like shes hiding something?
Original post by Jammy Duel
If she has nothing to hide then why exactly is she trying to make herself look like shes hiding something?

I don't know, maybe she's a lizard, or a jewish overlord??? :rolleyes:
I don't know, maybe she's a lizard, or a jewish overlord??? :rolleyes:

She's an Illuminati wizardess and one of David Eicke's lizard people, but without the scaly tail.
Reply 59
Sanders is like 12836 years old, if he's well enough, I'm sure she's fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending