The Student Room Group

bad grade in year 12, how do i improve?

(edited 7 years ago)
Revise for your exams. Nearer to your exams, you should be practicing basically every question you can find on your subject topics through past papers and if they're new AS's, then still, the questions are very similar to the previous a level so past papers and questions you can find on the internet.
Original post by _Lizabeth_
Revise for your exams. Nearer to your exams, you should be practicing basically every question you can find on your subject topics through past papers and if they're new AS's, then still, the questions are very similar to the previous a level so past papers and questions you can find on the internet.

thats the problem there i think haha it sounds so ironic but i dont think revision helps me much in stuff like science?? i got CD in chem and bio - respectively - in mocks with no revision and As and Bs all year with no revision in class homeworks and tests etc.....come the day of the exam where i though "okay ill revise i mean it means kinda a lot and mocks werent the A or B i can get" and i came out with 2 Es......dropped biology as hate words way too much haha! but carrying on with chemistry Maths and Further Maths... (AB in the latter two respectively). i revised all 4 the same way - reading notes and past papers but i just get maths more easily; we're a mathematical family, not words and stuff?
anyway, in theory i should now be predicted A*AD for next year and i'd like to achieve AAB so yeah....for me its very tempting to not revise haha!

Quick Reply

Latest