The Student Room Group

Kings college - hygiene and therapy interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nikki242
Hey, my interviews this Friday, 9th September. I don't even know what i'm going to bring in yet. How do I prep for this particular interview.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
Xx
Ill let you know how it is as mines tomorrow! just make sure you read the articles and the guidelines/standards. you will do great! x
Reply 21
Original post by Shainalaw
So much prep that I still have to do, I just wanna get this over with 🙄! Good luck to everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! let us know how you got on. all the best & good luck!x
Reply 22
You are a star. Thanks a ton!
Good luck! You'll do great!
Xx
Hey guys,
My interview at kings is tomorrow, however I have misplaced the letter regarding the things that we need to bring with us (item that we have made and developed was one of the things that we were asked to bring).
Is there any way someone could please forward me the letter or write the list of things we need to bring with us?
Hopefully this is seen in time,
Thank you for your help x
Original post by Rissyz
Ill let you know how it is as mines tomorrow! just make sure you read the articles and the guidelines/standards. you will do great! x

Hi Rissyz,

I also have an interview tomorrow, but unfortunately I have misplaced the letter regarding the things that we need to bring with us.
Is there any chance that you could inform me of the things that we need, please?
Thanks,

Jack
Original post by Bkei26
Hi I have been shortlisted for interview at kings college for dental hygiene and therapy.
I'm a little stuck on the item that I have made and developed!??
Any ideas on this!??

Hi Bkei26,

I also have an interview tomorrow, but unfortunately I have misplaced the letter regarding the things that we need to bring with us.

Is there any chance that you could inform me of the things that we need, please?

Thanks,

Jack
Original post by jackalgar
Hi Bkei26,

Thanks,

Jack

Bring id like a passport, a passport photo, and item of some thing you made or developed. It also say you need to bring your letter of confirmation of interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Hi Rissyz,

Thanks,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Oh no! no worries - as per the letter:

1. Passport photo
2. Letter of confirmation of interview ( just explain its been misplaced)
3. Proof of id such as passport or driving license
4. An item you have made or developed

Its Denmark Hill campus, 3rd Floor Extension. Press the buzzer 4 and up to the 3rd floor.

What time's your interview? Hope you get this in time.

best wishes!
Reply 28
Original post by Bkei26
mines at 12.00.
I'm a dental nurse for Past 3 years studied at university of Portsmouth for my DN
What other university have you got a place at!? How was that interview!?

Hey how did you interview go? mines tomorrow so so nervous, any tips! :smile: Im revising a lot hopefully Ill remember everything haha
Did anyone get asked to hand over their passport photo?
Did anyone get asked to hand over their passport photo?

No I didn't, thought I was the only one! The only thing they asked for on the list was the thing I designed..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh that's a relief! Yeah same here, good luck with the result
Ahh that's a relief! Yeah same here, good luck with the result

How did you find the questions? Good luck also x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
How did all your interview go? Xx
Did anyone give their passport photos at the interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Anyone heard anything???
Original post by Bkei26
Anyone heard anything???

Nothing yet! We should hear on Friday, fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
guys - ask ur referees if kings hv contacted them, if so - may be gd news! x
Reply 38
Original post by Rissyz
guys - ask ur referees if kings hv contacted them, if so - may be gd news! x

Have your referees been contacted? I wonder how many people were interviewed. Not much on here about the interview. I hope they let us know soon. Keep looking out for the post. :s-smilie:
I thought they contacted them after you got a place.. That's what they did with their dental nursing course ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest