The Student Room Group

Excuses?

Anyone got any good quality, believable excuses for not doing some homework I was apparently set over summer?

"Apparently" because I didn't find out till this morning
Nah mate sorry you’re f*cked
Reply 2
Original post by frankielogue
Nah mate sorry you’re f*cked

Thanks, damaging some of my sheets atm so looks like a dog chewed on 'em
Original post by The_JoKeR
Thanks, damaging some of my sheets atm so looks like a dog chewed on 'em

Try printing something, then pull it out the printer, it ****s it up.
OR try copying a photo and pasting it into textedit or another text writer program
Anyone got any good quality, believable excuses for not doing some homework I was apparently set over summer?

AS or A2? If you go to a college where its all relaxed you can't be that screwed since they treat you more like an adult
Reply 5
Try printing something, then pull it out the printer, it ****s it up.
OR try copying a photo and pasting it into textedit or another text writer program

Has to be hand written unfort. Good ideas though :biggrin: will probably have a chance to try them in the future
Reply 6
Original post by SuperHuman98
AS or A2? If you go to a college where its all relaxed you can't be that screwed since they treat you more like an adult

just GCSE lmao
just GCSE lmao

oh right the teacher will probably just embarrass or shout at you
Has to be hand written unfort. Good ideas though :biggrin: will probably have a chance to try them in the future

peak lmao, gl
also meant image address not image
Reply 9
Original post by SuperHuman98
oh right the teacher will probably just embarrass or shout at you

shes a bit of a psycho so she'll probably take me to heads office and full on end me infront of him and probs give me a detention or two
Just hand in some work from last year or something. This will buy you a few days until she looks at it and realises it's the wrong thing. By then you should have it ready to pull out the bag. glhf

I've apparently got some English abd RE homework but haven't done it. My RE teacher is a b**** so I am dead there but for English I am just going to say that I didn't do it because I didn't have the task. It always works in English.
Reply 12
peak lmao, gl
also meant image address not image

ayy thanks tho
Original post by johnTroy1
Just hand in some work from last year or something. This will buy you a few days until she looks at it and realises it's the wrong thing. By then you should have it ready to pull out the bag. glhf

this is quality... thanks im gonna use this
Original post by ChallengeLover
I've apparently got some English abd RE homework but haven't done it. My RE teacher is a b**** so I am dead there but for English I am just going to say that I didn't do it because I didn't have the task. It always works in English.

RIP mate just remember theres others all across the country dying like you. thanks but she always says "copy up if you werent there" so still rip there
this is quality... thanks im gonna use this

Works well, just make sure you have it finished to hand in when she pulls you up for it.
Reply 14
Thanks guys! It worked out perfectly, think ill be fine for another day or two

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending