The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
Hello then
I need to improve my maths anyways since am starting A level
You're doing A Level Maths? If you have any trouble just PM me. I take it you're doing Edexcel? What is your applied unit?
Original post by spotify95
Thank you. There was an issue earlier on when the site totally crashed and gave a 503 error, no matter what you did. I had it on my laptop.
Thank you very much I saw the tag and have claimed said hundred, thanks once again
If it was pinkteddyx64 he'd have taken the hundred and broke the 10 post rule in the process... Which would have then made us void it and report him.
To be honest it wasn't that. I didn't want anyone close to me in the leaderboard taking it, so I tagged you in asking you to take it as you're not a threat to me (yet :security:). #tactics
I had the 503 error, and then another different error a little time after - probably one caused the other but yeah. Today's been a bit temperamental!
By the way, where are we up to re society?
Original post by Pe94
Hi, welcome to CTAM!
(edited 7 years ago)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
104619You're doing A Level Maths? If you have any trouble just PM me. I take it you're doing Edexcel? What is your applied unit?

Yep i am :tongue:
Did u do it too? Thanks for ur help :hugs: i will if i need help :colondollar:
Yep, doing edexcel :smile:
Units... I think its C1 C2 M1 and then C3 C4 S1 in the sec yr... Is that what u were asking for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Yep i am
Did u do it too? Thanks for ur help i will if i need help
Yep, doing edexcel
Units... I think its C1 C2 M1 and then C3 C4 S1 in the sec yr... Is that what u were asking for?
Interesting. I did mine the other way around: C1,2, S1 then C3, 4, M1. Best advice. Do a C1 past paper now (start on 2005), expect to get a U but the important thing is how many marks out of 75 you can get purely off GCSE knowledge. Do a past paper a month (for C1 at least, give it a bit longer before starting M1 papers) and hopefully see the marks coming up. By Christmas aim for a D in C1, an E in M1 and a U in C2 - from there it's about past papers all the way to the bank (revise C1 while you're doing C2). The most important thing about doing past papers is marking them yourself. Use the mark schemes, mark yourself harshly: see where you went wrong and trying and notice how the marks are distributed for that question. M1 is mechanical physics with more algebra.
Original post by spotify95
My TSR notifications etc are fine now :smile: coming through loud and clear!

I'm good now, I think
Or maybe not (un-jinxed :mmm:)

Latest