The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Private rented accommodation at Portsmouth

Hi, My name is Shaliny and I'm a first year student about to study Pharmacology at Portsmouth. I'm looking for private rented accommodation as all the halls are fully booked. I need 2-4 room mates to join me with house hunting (girls only!). Message me if you're interested. :smile:
Hi shaliny I'm a first year student I'll be doing psychology in Portsmouth and will be starting this September
I'm also looking for private rented accommodation ( girls only)

Original post by Shaliny05
Hi, My name is Shaliny and I'm a first year student about to study Pharmacology at Portsmouth. I'm looking for private rented accommodation as all the halls are fully booked. I need 2-4 room mates to join me with house hunting (girls only!). Message me if you're interested. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth
Reply 2
Original post by Fathima mohamed
Hi shaliny I'm a first year student I'll be doing psychology in Portsmouth and will be starting this September
I'm also looking for private rented accommodation ( girls only)

Hey!! Thats amazing :smile: I have created a whatsapp group with two other girls. We needed one more person to fill a four bedroom house. It's £300 per month excluding bills. Message me your phone number and I'll add you! :h:
Could you please PM me so I can forward you my number
Thank you 😊

Original post by Shaliny05
Hey!! Thats amazing :smile: I have created a whatsapp group with two other girls. We needed one more person to fill a four bedroom house. It's £300 per month excluding bills. Message me your phone number and I'll add you! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending