The Student Room Group

The Current Year 13 Thread 2016-2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BR1999
LSE or Cambridge, Durham, Lancaster, Manchester and ULaw :biggrin:

Sounds fantastic!
Original post by Chief_98
So anyone applying for economics at uni?

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh booooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy :colone:
I just can't wait to join those 2017 Applicant threads YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Original post by matt.thorne10
Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh booooooooooooooooyyyyyyyy :colone:

Yeyyyyy!
Hope everyone's had a good first day back, for those of you who have already started again! How much revision are you guys doing a week per subject or just all together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 385
;(((((((((
Original post by SampleX
Hope everyone's had a good first day back, for those of you who have already started again! How much revision are you guys doing a week per subject or just all together?

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 hours revision per subject + 30 minutes consolidation per subject
2 days in and I'm dead please bury me with all of my revision notes.

(UCAS deadline is next Friday fuuuuuuu--)
Original post by BR1999
3 hours revision per subject + 30 minutes consolidation per subject

I have no idea how much is too much. On the one hand I don't want to burn out. But on the other I want to work hard as hell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 389
UCAS IS FINALLY OPEN!!!!

Spoiler

Original post by Dnkz7
UCAS IS FINALLY OPEN!!!!

Spoiler

Thanks man same to you :biggrin: and wow already an applicant thread damn
When is everyone sending their applications off?
Everyone on here seems so organised with their application and I am only just nearing the end of my personal statement! DX How and when do we make our UCAS accounts? The sixth form haven't really told us anything :/
Original post by GeorgeB16
Everyone on here seems so organised with their application and I am only just nearing the end of my personal statement! DX How and when do we make our UCAS accounts? The sixth form haven't really told us anything :/

I'm in the same boat and i don't even start college until tomorrow. You can make a UCAS account when you want but you need a buzzword off your college so they can attach their references :h:
Original post by BR1999
I'm in the same boat and i don't even start college until tomorrow. You can make a UCAS account when you want but you need a buzzword off your college so they can attach their references :h:

Me too! I just want to go back already! XD And what is a buzzword? And how do we pay?
Original post by GeorgeB16
Me too! I just want to go back already! XD And what is a buzzword? And how do we pay?

I know i just got my timetable last night too :u:. Basically every college has a word that can allow them to attach references to your UCAS application, it asks for it before you start your application, your tutors will be able to give it to you. If you apply to 5 universities i think it is £24 and you pay for it by card when you send it off :tongue:
Original post by BR1999
I know i just got my timetable last night too :u:. Basically every college has a word that can allow them to attach references to your UCAS application, it asks for it before you start your application, your tutors will be able to give it to you. If you apply to 5 universities i think it is £24 and you pay for it by card when you send it off :tongue:

Ah right I see! Thank you, I'll try get it out of my tutor tomorrow :wink:
Original post by BR1999
When is everyone sending their applications off?

I'm planning some time late October or November. Or maybe even October 15

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
I'm planning some time late October or November. Or maybe even October 15

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking of sending it off on October 1st :tongue:
Urgh our sixth form decided this year that they would do "vertical" form groups meaning year 13s are mixed with years 12s during form time...it sucks!

Quick Reply

Latest