The Student Room Group

Terrible uni...

So I went to a uni with a really bad reputation for my undergrad. I'm now at a good uni for my masters...have I redeemed myself in the eyes of tsr?
Well done on getting your masters
What uni? (Don't go taking a dump on UCLan)
Yes you have (unless your second university is Warwick)
Reply 4
As long as it wasn't London Met
I know someone who got her first degree off the internet, then went to UCL for masters.
I went to UEL for undergraduate. I am at Brunel now...I study Anthropology...
Original post by Trinculo
I know someone who got her first degree off the internet, then went to UCL for masters.

You mean open university?

Where can I get a degree off the internet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Compton Menace

Posted from TSR Mobile

Khan academy lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably some Nigerian Prince promoting his 'business' in Facebook comment section.

Original post by Dhanny
Khan academy lol

Original post by Metalfros
Probably some Nigerian Prince promoting his 'business' in Facebook comment section.

I don't understand it either, but it apparently must have been legit. She just said she took the exams and got the degree. I suppose thats a bit like distance learning.
I don't understand it either, but it apparently must have been legit. She just said she took the exams and got the degree. I suppose thats a bit like distance learning.

You can even get degrees like Psychology from Distance Learning these days. I do not see how that would work lol. Probably the degree involving the most social contact and you get the opposite with distance learning lol.

Quick Reply