The Student Room Group

Black lives matter storm runway

Scroll to see replies

Global warming is causing a rise in sea level, and we all know black people can't swim that well...

But you gotta give some credit to BLMUK for being this inventive. Climate change is racist.

Anyway, our pasty Caucasian whiteness increases Earth's albedo. So do KKK robes. We're the obvious solution to climate change, not the problem!
Original post by Trinculo
Here's the ultimate irony:

If they had tried to storm an airport in the United States - what do you think is the most likely outcome?

They would've been shot
Original post by Dodgypirate
Same in the US (Source)

That's because BLM is fundamentally full of ****. You're correct, BLM activists would rather focus on blacks being killed by coppers rather than blacks being killed by other blacks.

Yeah, it seems like they'll grasp at anything in order to avoid facing the uncomfortable truth. The majority of knife victims murdered in London last year were black youths. There's clearly an issue. The kind of people that live the gangsta lifestyle choose to so because they're attracted to the glamorous violence and the identity that comes with it. That is the main draw in my opinion. Nothing won't change until people within black communities begin to examine and change the cultural elements that encourage such behaviour.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RivalPlayer
Yeah, it seems like they'll grasp at anything in order to avoid facing the uncomfortable truth. The majority of knife victims murdered in London last year were black youths. There's clearly an issue. The kind of people that live the gangsta lifestyle choose to so because they're attracted to the glamorous violence and the identity that comes with it. That is the main draw in my opinion. Nothing won't change until people within black communities begin to examine and change the cultural elements that encourage such behaviour.

A large part of the issue, just like in the US, is the shockingly high rates in black families of the dad not sticking around and black women having multiple children to different fathers at much higher rates than other races. These factors instantly put their children at a huge disadvantage. However BLM do not care about this, because you know, facts.
Original post by The_Opinion
A large part of the issue, just like in the US, is the shockingly high rates in black families of the dad not sticking around and black women having multiple children to different fathers at much higher rates than other races. These factors instantly put their children at a huge disadvantage. However BLM do not care about this, because you know, facts.

Also because they refuse to acknowledge themselves as the culprits, not the victims.
Original post by Helpmeplease382
They would've been shot

And the irony would be that they'd be a bunch of white people
Reply 86
Original post by MeYou2Night
Didn't say that did he?

They don't, but Italy should just send them straight back. They should be told "don't bother, as when (not if) we'll catch you, you're going straight back".

That will eventually stop it, when they've seen people (or themselves), being sent back, perhaps more than once.

send them back? they will keep coming back they got nothing too lose not the solution of the problem mate
Reply 87
Original post by 1010marina
I didn't say that. But why on earth anyone is protesting on the behalf of people who cannot respect our country's laws is beyond me. These are not innocent victims of war, many of them are simple economic migrants that are heading towards the idyllic UK lifestyle, where they have heard we have no poverty, war or problems.

BLM would do far better organising charity work to help eradicate poverty in predominantly black areas, soup runs for the homeless, raising awareness about feminism, even just picketing outside airports if they are so concerned about that gdamn racist pollution.

Their current efforts are discrediting their movement and irritating the general public. I used to care, now I just simply want them locking up.
More disturbing is the truckloads of celebrities out in support for them, trying to smear the name of the police. Yes there is a problem in America but there is also a problem amongst the black communities that have little respect for officers, resist arrest, raise guns at police, etc. Telling these people not to respect the police is only adding fuel to the fire. And people with as large audiences as Chris Brown should be locked up for saying what he said about the police on Snapchat (?) this week... I am sure he would be grateful for the police in an emergency.

depends who we are talking about some are economic migrants but some are refugees should not discriminate because of some bad ones
Original post by homere
send them back? they will keep coming back they got nothing too lose not the solution of the problem mate

Well the current plan is going so well isn't it? :facepalm:

Might as well as try a "send them back" policy.
Original post by homere
depends who we are talking about some are economic migrants but some are refugees should not discriminate because of some bad ones

Any chance of investing in some commas and full stops? That reads like it's being spoken by a 1950s robot.😌
Original post by homere

If they were really that desperate why did they walk/travel through or around most of Europe to arrive to the uk?

These people are economic migrants.
Reply 91
If they were really that desperate why did they walk/travel through or around most of Europe to arrive to the uk?

These people are economic migrants.

Most were rejected in Europe- a lot of countries didn't want to keep the refugees- and most didn't even come to the UK, we allowed a limited amount. Get your facts right and do some research.
Reply 92
Well the current plan is going so well isn't it? :facepalm:

Might as well as try a "send them back" policy.

Stop hating we need love and less hate.
Original post by homere
Might as well try it because it suits your racist thoughts LMAO your plan will never work. Stop hating we need love and less hate.

For a start, how dare you accuse me of racism. I don't care what colour you are.

We have enough problems of our own, let alone adding to them. We have a housing shortage, NHS problems, school shortages, we don't need to add to that problem with even more people.

Anyway, by International Law, they can only claim Asylum in the first safe country they land in, I.e Italy. Therefore, for us the should be be treated as migrants and should have to meet the same standards anyone has to if they want to come to this country.

Italy should send them back though, as they're entering Europe illegally anyway. They should be treated like any other illegal immigrant. It has nothing to do with race - just the law. You know, the thing we are meant to stand for?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by homere
Most were rejected in Europe- a lot of countries didn't want to keep the refugees- and most didn't even come to the UK, we allowed a limited amount. Get your facts right and do some research.

Living in the 'Jungle' is a choice. They can seek help in France, but they choose not to, because they want England. France is safe. Not claiming asylum in France makes these people economic migrants, not asylum seekers.
Is this yet another marriage of convenience between liberal homosexuals and zionist agent provocateurs?
Reply 96
Living in the 'Jungle' is a choice. They can seek help in France, but they choose not to, because they want England. France is safe. Not claiming asylum in France makes these people economic migrants, not asylum seekers.

You're right but i wasn't talking about them we all know those are economic migrants. i am talking about the Syrian refugees and them being denied in most of Europe. However France is not ideal for any immigrant lol France has no tolerance to other cultures and faiths
Original post by homere
You're right but i wasn't talking about them we all know those are economic migrants. i am talking about the Syrian refugees and them being denied in most of Europe. However France is not ideal for any immigrant lol France has no tolerance to other cultures and faiths

Ah ok. I might be wrong and cba checking but I think my original post was in reference to the Jungle.

As for France, depends who you are and how well you integrate. There are stories either way
Reply 98
Ah ok. I might be wrong and cba checking but I think my original post was in reference to the Jungle.

As for France, depends who you are and how well you integrate. There are stories either way

yeah true my bad didn't know you were making a reference to the 'jungle'. In France there are lots of people who have zero tolerance but hey i am not gonna judge the whole of France just because of a few individuals. There is a serious problem there tho
Reply 99
For a start, how dare you accuse me of racism. I don't care what colour you are.

We have enough problems of our own, let alone adding to them. We have a housing shortage, NHS problems, school shortages, we don't need to add to that problem with even more people.

Anyway, by International Law, they can only claim Asylum in the first safe country they land in, I.e Italy. Therefore, for us the should be be treated as migrants and should have to meet the same standards anyone has to if they want to come to this country.

Italy should send them back though, as they're entering Europe illegally anyway. They should be treated like any other illegal immigrant. It has nothing to do with race - just the law. You know, the thing we are meant to stand for?

Sending them back is not going to solve anything and btw most of those refugees are here because of your stupid ass governments who decided to go to the Middle East and **** **** up. You should be blaming your government and telling them solve your 'problems' rather than pointing the finger at refugees. Also the International Law you on about it is true but is not relevant when there are masses of them. They should be relocated an equal distribution all across Europe which is what UN wanted to do. Your stupid politicians thought different 'lets just build a fence and that should stop them coming' utter ******** that is. If you support the deporting of refugees then you are one sick person. I stand for the Law but not for every Law because i would be a hypocrite i think some laws are stupid whether in the Middle East or here it does not matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending