The Student Room Group

Usa Summer Camp dates

Hi! I really want to go to a summer camp in the US in summer 2017 but I'm starting uni this year and found out that my term dates, I finish for summer on the 16th of June.

I was wondering if anyone has done a summer camp after their first year at uni and found some that start late June because a lot of the organisations I've found only accept applications up until the 19th June which might be a little early :/

Thank for your help!
Original post by UJustGotLittUp
Hi! I really want to go to a summer camp in the US in summer 2017 but I'm starting uni this year and found out that my term dates, I finish for summer on the 16th of June.

I was wondering if anyone has done a summer camp after their first year at uni and found some that start late June because a lot of the organisations I've found only accept applications up until the 19th June which might be a little early :/

Thank for your help!

Will move this to Gap Years, I have done Camp America in between a couple years at College and I really enjoyed it.
Original post by Rock Fan
Will move this to Gap Years, I have done Camp America in between a couple years at College and I really enjoyed it.

Do you mind if I quickly ask roughly when in June that was? Like was it towards the end? Maybe 19th onwards?

Also as part of your application did you submit a video to strenghen it? If so what sort of stuff did you out in there?

Thank for you help!!
Original post by UJustGotLittUp

Do you mind if I quickly ask roughly when in June that was? Like was it towards the end? Maybe 19th onwards?

Also as part of your application did you submit a video to strenghen it? If so what sort of stuff did you out in there?

Thank for you help!!

First time it was about Mid June the second time i went it was very late in June. Back when I applied they never asked for a video.

Quick Reply

Latest