The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
anxious

:console:
Usually when I'm having a bad day I think "it could be worse, I could be at the dentist instead today!"

Now I have the dentist today, however :'( :laugh:
Bloody tired.
Reply 7783
Up so early today?
Original post by UWS
Up so early today?

Aye. Used to getting up at like 12-1pm. Got counselling so...
Reply 7785
Counselling :eek:

What's up man?
Original post by UWS
Counselling :eek:

What's up man?

Been doing counselling for ages bud. :tongue:
That feeling when you get a letter saying HMRC owes you £842.60!!!!:drool::drool::drool:
content
My mum got a new hoover today and gave me her old Henry hoover. I now officially feel like an adult when that truly did make me happy, getting that bloody hoover :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7790
I literally woke up at 1pm, it's 4pm now and I'm ready to sleep

:colonhash:
Original post by z33

:lol: I get those days too. :tongue:
Knackered. Went out for lunch with a friend and he insisted we go for a walk after. I was wearing new shoes. My feet are blistered and sore. :frown:
Feeling --> :awesome:
Started A2 today - timetable is better than last year (not hard to do lol) but I literally have one lesson tomorrow at 3pm and 2 on Friday - finishing at 12:15am :tongue:
I have this awesome new maths teacher (but a test next week (boo hiss) :banghead:) and I'm with my best friend in Physics and we started Further Mechanics today :yy:
Bring on tomorrow's lie in (oh wait sorry - "planned study" :tongue:) :colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Feeling --> :awesome:
Started A2 today - timetable is better than last year (not hard to do lol) but I literally have one lesson tomorrow at 3pm and 2 on Friday - finishing at 12:15am :tongue:
I have this awesome new maths teacher (but a test next week (boo hiss) :banghead:) and I'm with my best friend in Physics and we started Further Mechanics today :yy:
Bring on tomorrow's lie in (oh wait sorry - "planned study" :tongue:) :colone:

wow that sounds pretty awesome cheese :awesome:

I started A2 2 days ago, my timetable has tons of frees :tongue:

My new maths teacher is pretty good too, he actually teaches unlike my last teacher who just said to do questions from the textbook :angry:

The food at the canteen is still subpar apart from fridays however :lol:

Enjoy your lie in :colone:
Original post by ForestShadow
wow that sounds pretty awesome cheese :awesome:
I started A2 2 days ago, my timetable has tons of frees :tongue:
My new maths teacher is pretty good too, he actually teaches unlike my last teacher who just said to do questions from the textbook :angry:
The food at the canteen is still subpar apart from fridays however :lol:
Enjoy your lie in :colone:

It is :u: hope yours is as well m8 :yy:
Haha same :five:
:rofl: lol my old one was bad as well :rofl:
What happens on Friday, dare I ask? :colone:
Don't you go worrying your lil socksies, I will :mwuaha:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
It is :u: hope yours is as well m8 :yy:
Haha same :five:
:rofl: lol my old one was bad as well :rofl:
What happens on Friday, dare I ask? :colone:
Don't you go worrying your lil socksies, I will :mwuaha:

Yeah its all good in the hood at my school but they removed the sand pit on the field so I cant try out new flips there anymore, have to risk it on the grass in normal training :007:

What doesnt happen on Friday cheese?

At the end of the week, its so hot and everyone impatient and frisky and uniform regulations have relaxed by then so more stuff is showing.....

Spoiler

And damn that devil emoji tho, wtf are you planning to do? :tongue:
Original post by sinfonietta
Knackered. Went out for lunch with a friend and he insisted we go for a walk after. I was wearing new shoes. My feet are blistered and sore. :frown:

Awww that sounds very painful indeed.

Why didnt you say you got new shoes and walking would hurt, or did he really insist hard? :tongue:
@Salamandastron :jumphug: hope your day was fab as well! PM me if you want to and ty for rep - you're too kind :colondollar:

Original post by ForestShadow
Yeah its all good in the hood at my school but they removed the sand pit on the field so I cant try out new flips there anymore, have to risk it on the grass in normal training :007:
What doesnt happen on Friday cheese?
At the end of the week, its so hot and everyone impatient and frisky and uniform regulations have relaxed by then so more stuff is showing.....

Spoiler

And damn that devil emoji tho, wtf are you planning to do? :tongue:

loooooooool ok - but remember - Safety comes first 007 :hat2:
:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by littlenorthernlass
I am shattered. I don't understand why.

When I get that feeling, its usually too much phone time/not enough water or sleep/need fresh air or exercise/overworked, hope youre better by now :h:

Spoiler

Original post by z33

At least you didnt have A2 lessons :colonhash:

Maths and biology :colonhash:

and 2 tests next week :colonhash:

Latest