The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
I am in reserve list by Stoke hospital.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Farmacee
* Do you have an interview date and time??

No contact from the hospital but I think they said on Pharmalife they would do interviews on the 20th.*
Reply 402
Also has anyone accepted Boots offers but still applied for hospital?? Bit nervous what to do if I do get hospital...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Me please! Thank you, that's very kind!
You know it!
Original post by Farmacee
Tell 'em boy, bye.
Babes I totally feel you! In the SAME exact boat as you!! 2 rejections and doubt will get rest cus competitive!! So upset man :frown:
Original post by MeredithGrey13
I have 2 rejections. Doubt I'll get the other 2 as both are so competitive. So good luck to everyone else and those with multiple interviews what did you write!?
I thought I'd done a decent application. Have to say I'm distraught. So upset.
Original post by YonceLikeLiquor
Babes I totally feel you! In the SAME exact boat as you!! 2 rejections and doubt will get rest cus competitive!! So upset man :frown:

Aw no I'm sorry for your situation too :frown: I don't know where I went wrong but I guess somewhere. Regret picking such competitive hospitals too :frown:
Never felt so sad before! Definition of gutted rn. I thought the waiting around was bad, dealing with both rejections is worse TBH :frown:
Reply 407
Hey don't feel bad, there's still a chance, you heard from the other two yet? Sorry I am new on here so I haven't been following through, but review your application and see if the scenarios you gave were too pretentious or were they realistic. Look at the hospital job profile and see if you mentioned the characteristics they are looking for and did you seem interested in the specific hospital by mentioning something they are proud of. research, values, or what they are known for, for example.

Also in the CV section did you relate your skills back to pre-reg, as in how they will help during that year? And most importantly did you actually answer the question they asked?
These are only a few things I can think of, off the top of my head. But the biggest advice would be to not lose hope, be strong, and carry on moving forwards, don't dwell on this too much as what matters to all of us is we get a pre-reg place, we pass that exam and become pharmacists.
Reply 408
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Could I get a copy please :smile:
Reply 409
What have TLC people looked at for assessment stage tomorrow? starting to panic!
Reply 410
Original post by KPharm
What have TLC people looked at for assessment stage tomorrow? starting to panic!

Same here... Don't know if I have studied enough!!! Really freaking out a bit!!!

Pharm4
Original post by Jin3011

Hi, can you send me a copy please. Thanks a lot!:smile:
Original post by RPaul
Also has anyone accepted Boots offers but still applied for hospital?? Bit nervous what to do if I do get hospital...

I've accepted Boots as a backup plan, but really don't want to do it... I called up their HR and they told me you can withdraw from the offer without penalty.
For TLC only worked on maths..going to look at some of my notes right now just for interpreting results for common tests done in hospital. Pretty lost on what to study tbh just hope the mcqs will trigger my memory for stuff
Original post by daniyul_
I've accepted Boots as a backup plan, but really don't want to do it... I called up their HR and they told me you can withdraw from the offer without penalty.

Thats great to hear, accepted mine tbh they are really mean giving us only 10 days.
Original post by Jin3011

could you me a copy too please! Thanks
Original post by Jin3011

Hi,

Please can you send me a copy as well. Thanks in advance.
Reply 417
Do you have an idea how many people hospital usually put on reserve list???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 418
Anybody heard from hospitals in manchester??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 419
Original post by daniyul_

Omg really? That makes me feel so much better! When did you ring them up? And how do you go about withdrawing?*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending