The Student Room Group

Rude friends + relationship

In a relationship how do you ignore comments like when your partners friend doesn't like you and calls you crazy and a *****? But your partner doesn't tell them off or support you .

How do you handle things like that?
Reply 1
Why do they think you are crazy?
Reply 2
Original post by Vereor
Why do they think you are crazy?

Because ive been observing the way his female friend (for this situation its based on one person ) she always interferes with her bad timing for more than 6 months and causes drama to break us up. And pretty much has clear interest for him but he doesn't see it because he has eyes for me.

So im telling him about she's a homewrecker. And is disrespectful but moreso recently with her antics like making moaninh sounds when im on the phone to him.
She's just mad, because he is giving you more attention than her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Because I started it.

Fixed your post for you.

Try being nice to them.

/thread
Snog his face off in front of him, it'll drive her crazy
Reply 6
You just ignore them... you shouldn't care about what others think.

Grow up if comments like that get to you. They're jealous and want to make you feel insecure about your own relationship.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Because ive been observing the way his female friend (for this situation its based on one person ) she always interferes with her bad timing for more than 6 months and causes drama to break us up. And pretty much has clear interest for him but he doesn't see it because he has eyes for me.

So im telling him about she's a homewrecker. And is disrespectful but moreso recently with her antics like making moaninh sounds when im on the phone to him.

:redface:

Someone just clearly has very little respect for others and herself. :s-smilie:
So basically they're calling you a crazy *****.... for acting like a crazy *****.....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending