The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston university-Law students starting 2016

Scroll to see replies

aslong as you are on the law degree you can change between pure law and with management within the first few weeks because they are similar degrees in the same field.

maths is involved in the management part of the degree but it is very basic GCSE maths nothing to be worried about. If you are still worried about the math part they have classes in the library that help students with writing, maths etc

Happy to help
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by jollywog43
aslong as you are on the law degree you can change between pure law and with management within the first few weeks because they are similar degrees in the same field.

maths is involved in the management part of the degree but it is very basic GCSE maths nothing to be worried about. If you are still worried about the math part they have classes in the library that help students with writing, maths etc

Happy to help

Thanks for the help. I will consider the option
wish there was a group chat for Aston Law students!
Reply 43
Yeah I know there should be one or we could create it?
Have you guys completed online enrolment?
Reply 45
Yeah I have, I received my face to face entitlement time slot which is the last stage. Wbu?
yeah I think we should create a group chat and I haven't finished the online enrolment yet
I'm not sure if I've got mine, I have a slot on my timetable but its 1.5 hours long :s-smilie:
How is a group chat created?
Reply 49
We could create whatsapp group and add people on that.
The duration is the same for me too for the face to face interview
Original post by Gal cool
We could create whatsapp group and add people on that.
The duration is the same for me too for the face to face interview

I'm always up for whatsapp, I hate fb and the like. 1.5 hours is really long, I thought it would be like 15 mins.
I found another person who will be attending Aston Law in another thread and messaged her about our thread but no reply yet.
yeah I'd prefer whatsapp for a group chat too
Are you doing pure Law or with management?
pure law, wbu?
Same, Gal Cool already has my number for whatsapp. If yu send her yours I'm sure she'll set up a group chat when she next logs on.
Reply 56
Hiya,

would anyone kindly post a pic of their LLB 1st year timetable please? (Just straight LLB) im thinking of trying for a transfer due to my unis timetable causing me huge problems due to its extremely unsociable hours.

Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest