The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Room for rent URGENT!

Hi guys, I'm currently going into second year and have a house sorted for next year. Unfortunately one of our flatmates has dropped out of moving in with us and now we need someone to move in urgently.
The rent is £86 per week with all bills included as well as TV license and BT broadband. If you'd like to see pictures I'm more than happy to send them!
We're all friendly people and get on great with almost anyone and study some form of Video Game course.
I'd be interested if still available
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
This is probably too late, but let know if you're still looking for anyone, I woud be interested. Cheers!
Reply 4
We also have two rooms to rent in Middlesbrough if anybody needs one! Message me for full details xx
Reply 5
Original post by OblivionsPuppet
Hi guys, I'm currently going into second year and have a house sorted for next year. Unfortunately one of our flatmates has dropped out of moving in with us and now we need someone to move in urgently.
The rent is £86 per week with all bills included as well as TV license and BT broadband. If you'd like to see pictures I'm more than happy to send them!
We're all friendly people and get on great with almost anyone and study some form of Video Game course.

This still available?
Original post by lordbux
This still available?

Yep! Let me know if you'd like to come take a look or anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending