The Student Room Group

You have one wish, what is it?

You have been granted a single wish, you cannot wish for more wishes, what is it?

Scroll to see replies

To be actually truly undeniably happy
More wis... oh.

Erm, in that case, unlimited free plane travel >:smile:
immortality
Everyone in the world was happy

Everything else you can wish for is just a means to that end so best thing to wish for is that. You can wish for nobody to be poor but that doesn't necessary make people happy for example
Quit my TSR addiction
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
immortality

Is that really what you want? To watch everyone you love die?
Original post by retro_turtles
Is that really what you want? To watch everyone you love die?
As opposed to them watching me die? YEAH
Be successful in whatever I do
Reply 9
Original post by AndrewSCO
Everyone in the world was happy

Last week I would have had the same wish.
But then someone started pointing out awkward things like rapists and murderers... You want them to be happy?
to not have been born a human.
Reply 11
Telekinetic powers
Original post by Lissy14
Last week I would have had the same wish.
But then someone started pointing out awkward things like rapists and murderers... You want them to be happy?

But then that's a paradox, because then their victims won't be happy which contradicts the wish.

The wish would have to work so that everyone on earth is happy no matter what. So either it works by finding solutions to those problems or the victims just simply aren't affected by it. But really the most logical reasoning would be if the person is happy in the first place then they wouldn't need to murder/rape in the first place?

Either way the point of the wish is that everyone is happy so even if there are rapists existing it's still not affecting anybody else's happiness. If such a wish can be made.
I wish I knew. :dunce:
:getmecoat:
Immortality.

Anything else you can wish for can be had through immortality.
All 9 grades without any work whatsoever, with no repercussions of any bad behaviour in school.
Original post by FightToWin
More wis... oh.

Erm, in that case, unlimited free plane travel >:smile:

Doest that increase the probability youll be in a plane crash tho if youre always flying? :holmes: jus sayin

Original post by SCIENCE :D
to not have been born a human.

Born as what then instead?

Original post by macromicro
Immortality.

Anything else you can wish for can be had through immortality.

Even a life long love or friends and family? They cant last as long as you......
I want to know the answer to every question possible or read minds.
For my papa to finally get his transplant without someone else having to die to save him. I fully support organ donation but it hurts knowing that one family suffers while mine celebrates my papa getting another chance at life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForestShadow
Even a life long love or friends and family? They cant last as long as you......

Yes - eventually all humans will be immortal. There is nothing that infinity can't solve.

Quick Reply

Latest