The Student Room Group

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Teaaa09
Oh that's great, well done! I've applied there too but haven't heard anything from anyone.

I only heard from them at 11 this morning so fingers crossed for you! Welsh hospitals seem to be taking ages short listing!
TLC exam was fun haaaaaaa prioritisng section :colonhash:
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hey! Mind sending me this too please? Much appreciated!
Reply 443
Original post by Teaaa09
Any replies from Welsh hosps yet?

I've had responses from BCUHB and the integrated programme? Which are you waiting on?
Reply 444
Original post by lucy_ac
I've had responses from BCUHB and the integrated programme? Which are you waiting on?

Oh right, I'm waiting on ABMU, Cwm Taff, Cardiff & Royal Gwent.
Original post by Teaaa09
Oh right, I'm waiting on ABMU, Cwm Taff, Cardiff & Royal Gwent.

I've applied to the exact same health boards/ hospitals!
Reply 446
Original post by lucy_ac
did yeh get an interview from bcuhb?
Reply 447
Original post by Jin3011
Eyo guys! Let me know if you want me to send you a file of common pre-reg interview questions to go over. Helped me prep for my interviews. Best wishes!

Hey! Could you send me a copy as well? Thanks in advance!
Reply 448
Original post by musicguru
did yeh get an interview from bcuhb?

Yeah, I've not heard from them directly yet though, just the email from pharmalife. Did you?
Original post by CHEM AND BIO TIME!
TLC exam was fun haaaaaaa prioritisng section :colonhash:

Lol the prioritising section confused me...tick them high or low in comparison to the others..eh? What if you ticked them all high how can you compare haha! Should have been ranking them!

Numeracy was nice and easy though! *
Reply 450
Original post by Jin3011

Hey, mind sending this to me also? Thanks!
Original post by Lysipud
Lol the prioritising section confused me...tick them high or low in comparison to the others..eh? What if you ticked them all high how can you compare haha! Should have been ranking them!

What kind of numeracy questions did they have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lateeefah
What kind of numeracy questions did they have?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just pharmaceutical calculations you would have done in first year! Calculating doses and finding percentage concentrations.*
Original post by Jin3011

I'd appreciate if you could send it to me too please! Thanks in advance
Original post by Lysipud

Yup maths was pretty basic! Bruhh it was ughhh had to force myself to rank 2 low..antibiotics part in the clinical had me caffuffled but the rest was straight forward...
Yup maths was pretty basic! Bruhh it was ughhh had to force myself to rank 2 low..antibiotics part in the clinical had me caffuffled but the rest was straight forward...

Oh were you at 9am too?? I had the antibiotics one and was like eh? Haha! The only one I could remember was c.diff 😟

Lol I thought the antibiotics were the easiest marks going
Original post by MeredithGrey13
Pleaseeeee can someone name some of the hospitals that go into second round??

Sorry to hear about the rejections. Don't worry though there is still hope! Also getting on reserve list still means hope too so if that happens don't be down hearted. The hospitals in 2nd round are different every year, really depends on what happens in their interviews. There were quite a lot last year and emails into spring about the Isle of Wight hospital!**
Original post by Jin3011

Heyy! Would you mind sending me them too pleeaasse??
Thank yoouuu!
I was wondering how people where preparing for interviews , I have a interview at hospital in Liverpool and they said that it would consist of just verbal questions no examinations/ assessments 😖
I am kinda confused how to prepare and was wondering if any one had any advice ?
Best wishes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending