The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by torres657
it took me 6 days to receive after sending them email

What did you say in the email and who did you address the email to?
Original post by Amelia_123
What did you say in the email and who did you address the email to?

in online application, send a message to technical support that you applied X days ago and you still didn't receive an invite to online testing even though you have no secondary account and it is your first application in the current recruitment year, then you will receive an email that they will look at your case
Original post by TheParham
hahahahahahahahaha Barc's online video interview.. good luck folks

Have you had yours?
Anyone know why HSBC is doing logic rather than numerical tests? They are so hard
Original post by S_12345
Anyone know why HSBC is doing logic rather than numerical tests? They are so hard

are they SHL?

Probably a new approach, PWC use them so I guess they must hold some value.
For UBS pre university education I'm assuming they mean for you to exclude GCSEs? There aren't enough spaces!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Proflash
are they SHL?

Probably a new approach, PWC use them so I guess they must hold some value.

Yeah, i've not taken it yet but links to SHL website in email.

Shame, I think the numerical ones are much easier
Original post by apriori1234
For UBS pre university education I'm assuming they mean for you to exclude GCSEs? There aren't enough spaces!

Posted from TSR Mobile

A-level and AS equiv

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jchap9776
what are macquarie good at?? ibd > s+t ?

Infrastructure IBD.

Posted from TSR Mobile
After completing the Barclays test, should I expect a confirmation email? How long does the video interview take to come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
After completing the Barclays test, should I expect a confirmation email? How long does the video interview take to come through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was the Barclays test? Also how long did it take to get your test invite after submitting your application and how long do you have to do it? Thanks
Original post by adi_nayak1
how long till Deutsche get back to you after completion of numerical? definitely bombed that..

Not sure I dont think anyone has heard back yet, how did you find it? how many questions did you have to do in how many minutes, was it a standard 20 mins 20 qs?
Original post by S_12345

logicals are the worst, i hate them
Original post by Dante991
Not sure I dont think anyone has heard back yet, how did you find it? how many questions did you have to do in how many minutes, was it a standard 20 mins 20 qs?

18 questions in 25 mins. SHL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That Barclays video thing.... Took me 3 hours. Ah well. Instantly got the video invite after. Hope that means I passed it lol.
Original post by Dante991
How was the Barclays test? Also how long did it take to get your test invite after submitting your application and how long do you have to do it? Thanks

I got it straight after submission. Extremely long test. You should allow at least 1.5 hours. You will need a notepad and calculator. There is also definitely more numerical questions that SJT type questions and there is quite a lot of data. Calculations can take a while. It's untimed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
PM for 85% result on a Logical test.. £20 a test 😎 Hahahaha
Original post by jchap9776
worked 4 me, got invited to the test again. such ******** tho haha, i swear it wasnt hard - oh well, clearly was

So you have to retake it? It was not hard, very frustrating indeed
Original post by d_cj
I also received invitation today and applied on Sunday night

did you finish your test for Citi? Was it TalentQ?
Has anyone applied for off-cycle at Barclays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending