The Student Room Group

How can I get a triple D*D*D* in extended BTEC science?

How can this be achieved
Where are you going to apply with that:mmm:
Work Hard No Play
Reply 3
Original post by I am Kira
Where are you going to apply with that:mmm:

Loads of unis and GOOD ones. I can do forensics, forensic science, pharmacy, social work, biomedical sciences, radiography, pharmaceutical chemistry, chemistry etc. Manchester uni is one example and leeds uni and bradford derby kent etc... What a stupid question? Do your research. As long as you do well you can apply for most unis
I thought you were resitting GCSEs?
Reply 5
Original post by panic!intheexam

I am doing GCSE too but I wasn't sure whether to do A levels next year or do this. I was dropping it but then i learnt i could do the course i wanted with this qualification too and that A levels were not necessary. I can still drop it as long as i do it very soon but I'm not too sure since it isnt really necessary:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by panic!intheexam

think OP is resitting them either as a private candidate or is doing it at college along with the btec
Reply 7
someone please answere me i got all passes this year in BTEC science if i get distinctions mext year will that bring down my grade to a pass
Reply 8
Original post by jterrose
someone please answere me i got all passes this year in BTEC science if i get distinctions mext year will that bring down my grade to a pass

Do you know your marks
Reply 9
yes i got 12 passes this tear i want to gon on to the next level if i grt all distinctions or distinction stars will that mess up my grades

Quick Reply

Latest