The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Just realised that our timetables are on the portal!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Original post by SP1234321

I didn't know that! I just checked mine and there's only 2 hours worth of stuff on there lmao. I know we still have to confirm minors but that's so few so was yours the same?
Original post by wickedisgood
I didn't know that! I just checked mine and there's only 2 hours worth of stuff on there lmao. I know we still have to confirm minors but that's so few so was yours the same?

I've got 5 hours and i'm studying accounting and finance .. 2 hours though lmao
I've got 5 hours and i'm studying accounting and finance .. 2 hours though lmao

Lmao I knew that English had a pretty low 'time in lectures' thing on Unistats but I didn't realize it was that low :s-smilie: At least I'll have no excuses about not having time for all the coursework :tongue:

S/o to you for this heads up.
Also it looks like we can enroll for some of the optional modules starting in a few weeks time, seeing all the modules makes me really excited.
Original post by EigoSenpai
S/o to you for this heads up.
Also it looks like we can enroll for some of the optional modules starting in a few weeks time, seeing all the modules makes me really excited.

Same! Do you have any idea of which one you want to choose yet?
Original post by wickedisgood
Same! Do you have any idea of which one you want to choose yet?

I can't actually see the optional modules yet, but given that I only have 2 hours of my compulsory modules per day at most, I'll hopefully find something to fill up the rest of my day. October is the new Christmas for me at this point *<:^)
Original post by EigoSenpai
I can't actually see the optional modules yet, but given that I only have 2 hours of my compulsory modules per day at most, I'll hopefully find something to fill up the rest of my day. October is the new Christmas for me at this point *<:^)

I meant just a vague idea based on the general course details pages, but waiting to see the actual modules is probably good instead of getting your hopes up for something you can't do :tongue: I definitely agree though, I thought starting later than most unis would be good, but I'm mostly just getting super excited and impatient lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by Kenule
I'm at furness as well, but I'm studying Law!

Hi, I'm in Furness too. Law and Criminology.
Anyone in County townhouse? OR doing economics?
hi there ! i'm also doing marketing wit psychology, but i'm staying in Cartmel
The near to complete bareness of my timetable sent me into hysterics 😂 but it's also made me look forward to picking our modules
Reply 52
You should join the facebook pages so I can add you to the furness and Law groupchats. Or just add me, Summer Day is my facebook name

Original post by Klr181
Hi, I'm in Furness too. Law and Criminology.
Does anybody know if there's a facebook group chat for English Lit?
Both!
Original post by Frankie L
Anyone else having problems logging on to the accommodation portal?

I'm not sure about earlier, but I just tried now and I had no problems so hopefully if something was wrong it's sorted now?
Reply 56
Anyone in Bowland? Or doing medicine?
Reply 57
Hi. I will be doing Maths and Economics and will be staying at Cartmel.
Reply 58
Hi, I'm in Cartmel college and I'm studying Law
Still can't get into the accommodation portal 😧

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending