The Student Room Group

Freshers week timetable

I have found that some of my friends have received timetable for course related activities for freshers week, however all I got was my general uni timetable and a guide to freshers fairs/events.

Will I get a timetable for freshers week? If so, where from? Or will I not have to go to any course related lectures or anything in Freshers?
Original post by sophie-leeds
I have found that some of my friends have received timetable for course related activities for freshers week, however all I got was my general uni timetable and a guide to freshers fairs/events.

Will I get a timetable for freshers week? If so, where from? Or will I not have to go to any course related lectures or anything in Freshers?

Hello :smile:,

Not every course will have related activities in Freshers Week - so don't be disheartened if they don't. However, some courses are more ahead on their organisation than others so it may be worth contacting your university/course leader and finding out.

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by sophie-leeds

could be just coincidence that you have 'leeds' in the name, but if you are going to leeds, certain schools do it differently. Some let you have pretty much the whole freshers week free. The business school gave us a timetable last year for introductory lectures and stuff. Actual teaching for your modules will commence on the 26th of September at Leeds (and many other unis as well) as we have 11 week semesters :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending